Post Thanks / Like

Talking would you help to check?

Hey friends;would you help to check my english article/daily..Because my english grammar is so poor.you can show me where I made mistake and where is wrong.Please tell me,thanks a lots.hehe...Now,I am writing....Many things I am unable to understand what I am thinking and many things I am feeling strange.It's so hard to made clear to understand.It's long,long...long time ago.It's just story now.Now,I think it's stupid stroy.We can't change everything.So I think I should try to learn how to forget it.But I need to time.I know,this is my time and it's my life-style.So that's why I am thinking I can forget to him.But,why I am still to missing to him.Nothing to change it.Who tell why?Have many memories to missing.I feel so hard.I feel sad.I don't know who I am.However,I know it was passed time.Everything was end of it.Come on girl,he doesn't worth should you do that,you know.It's worth should you do--"what do you want"&"Go around your dream".Please,tell yourself how to change everything,how to change your life-style.Don't be think so much.You just need to thinking how to perview or change your poor english.I should say,I only believe I can do everything.Just you would like to try to everything.I will be strong than everyone.Never give up.(Would you help to me,please check it.I am begining learn english.Thank you so much)

curmudgeon is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Retired English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: would you help to check?

Hi Phoenix.

Your writing is too busy and is rushing into each separate point you are trying to make. You must slow down a little and try to break it up into logical pieces.

I will try and help you.

Many things I am unable to understand what I am thinking and many things I am feeling strange.It's so hard to made clear to understand.
    It's long,long...long time ago.It's just story now.Now,I think it's stupid stroy.We can't change everything.So I think I should try to learn how to forget it.But I need to time.I know,this is my time and it's my life-style.So that's why I am thinking I can forget to him.But,why I am still to missing to him.Nothing to change it.Who tell why?Have many memories to missing.I feel so hard.I feel sad.I don't know who I am.However,I know it was passed time.Come on girl,he doesn't worth should you do that,you know.It's worth should you do--"what do you want"&"Go around your dream".Please,tell yourself how to change everything,how to change your life-style.Don't be think so much.You just need to thinking how to perview or change your poor english.I should say,I only believe I can do everything.Just you would like to try to everything.I will be strong than everyone.Never give up.

I feel strange. I am unable to gather my thoughts, they are so many! It is so difficult for me to try and make sense of things

It all started so long ago, so long that it seems unreal. Now I believe it is nonsense, but it happened and I know I can't change what has happened. All I can do now is try and forget. But I need time, time to be myself again.

So now I think I must forget him. But why am I still missing him? Nothing I do seems to change the way I feel. Can anyone explain this to me? I miss him so much and feel so sad. I don't know who I am any more, but I know that this will pass in time. Everything has come to an end...

Come on girl!...he isn't worth it. Don't think like that. It is important that you do what you want and pursue your dreams. Tell yourself you can change the way you live. Stop thinking of what has been and look ahead. Improve your English. Believe that you can do anything you try, and try everything. Be as strong as others and never give up.

Post Thanks / Like

Have you a close friend or relative you can talk to when you feel upset?
    I think you would find you would feel much better. Talking to someone else, rather than going round and round in our own thoughts, helps us to see things more clearly - and they can be very supportive when you are feeling bad.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Que??? Haha!

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Am I missing something here? Hehe

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by David L. View Post
    Have you a close friend or relative you can talk to when you feel upset?
    I think you would find you would feel much better. Talking to someone else, rather than going round and round in our own thoughts, helps us to see things more clearly - and they can be very supportive when you are feeling bad.
    I have...but I think it's so hard to tell my friend..They will don't understand what I say if I tell them.They don't understand how am I feeling.So that's why am I missing...Sometimes I feel bad,sometime I feel good..
    thank you for your care..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by curmudgeon View Post
    Am I missing something here? Hehe
    You are missing..??Missing what??hehe

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I thought you wanted your english corrected. It seems from others responses that you are feeling emotionally upset. I dont think your too bad if you can still smile though