Thread: help me please

milky flower is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy help me please

milky flower, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    I received this when i was trying to post a new thread in Beginner Box . What was wrong with my account ? Please, help me.

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: help me please

Quote Originally Posted by milky flower View Post
    milky flower, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    I received this when i was trying to post a new thread in Beginner Box . What was wrong with my account ? Please, help me.
    That section is for teachers to pose questions to beginners. You can post there in a thread that has already been started. There is nothing wrong with your account.

~R