mcthong Guest

Cool Please help urgently

I need to send a business letter to a real estate agent highlighing the mistake they have overlooked and that I as a settlement agent has performed my duty of care to save the deal. In the letter, I would like offer my professional services which can promote my business.

Could you please help to improve my draft letter as follows :

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your instruction and assistance. As you are aware, during the transaction, there were some issues arose which I have efficiently adviced client to immediately seek for legal advice to prevent any possible losses or infringement due to not having a FIRB's approval in the purchase. Under the circumstances of my professionalism, I have successfully completed the purchase on behalf of the client with no penalty imposed. However, in view of the importance in advising client who is a non-resident of Australia and who wishes to purchase property in Austraila, I strongly urge that you seek for client's confirmation on their visa status upon their approach for your professional services. In addition, I enclose herewith a Guide for Foreigners buying a home in Australia for your easy reference and attachment to client.

We look forward to a successful working relationship in the future and meanwhile, should you require any further discussion, please do not hesitate to contact me.

susiedqq is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please help urgently

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your instruction and assistance.

As you are aware, during the transaction, some issues arose in which I had efficiently advised the client to seek immediate legal advice in order to prevent any possible losses or infringement due to not having an FIRB's approval in the purchase. As a professional courtesy, I successfully completed the purchase on behalf of the client with no penalty imposed.

However, in view of the importance in advising the client - who is a non-resident of Australia and who wishes to purchase property in Austraila - I strongly urge that you confirm the visa status of any client who approaches your compnay for professional services. In addition, I have enclosed a Guide for Foreigners buying a home in Australia for your easy reference.

We look forward to a successful working relationship in the future. Meanwhile, should you require any further information or consultation, please do not hesitate to contact me.