moni83 Guest

Could You Correct This Work Certification Letter For Me Please Its For My Bookkeeper

To whom it may concern:

This letter is to certify that XXX. Was employed as a bookkeeper from November 2006 till October 2007 in MMM at MMM for 1 years. She began here as a bookkeeper and continued to serve with increasing skill in that capacity.

XXXs responsibilities were in the following sectores:
    Recordkeeping involves preparing accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payroll, and maintaining patron stock records, the general ledger, and office records.
    During xxx's service with us I, like many others in the department, came to know and appreciate her. Very goal oriented, XXX was always punctual, yet easygoing. She was very much a people person XXX demonstrated from early in her tenure that she understood what business is all about. She was well organized. She kept a sharp eye on the bottom line, but realized too that customer satisfaction is what makes or breaks your business. I suppose doing well in business is easy if you are, as she was, efficient by nature. I would like to be very clear about why XXX is no longer with us. XXX is available for new challenges only because of her desire to learn and grow further. We would have loved to see her stay, but certainly understand her need to advance beyond the positions we have available. In closing, let me say I have no hesitation in recommending XXX XXXX for any position pertaining to . I feel confident she would be an asset to your organization.

Sincerely,

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Could You Correct This Work Certification Letter For Me Please Its For My Bookkee

Quote Originally Posted by moni83 View Post
    To whom it may concern:

This to certify that XXX was employed as a bookkeeper from November 2006 till October 2007 in MMM at MMM. She began as a bookkeeper and continued to serve with increasing skill in that capacity.

XXXs responsibilities were primarily in the following sectors/fields:

Recordkeeping
    P
    reparing accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payroll
    M
    aintaining patron stock records, the general ledger, and office records.

During xxx's service with us I, like many others in the department, came to know and appreciate her. Very goal-oriented, XXX was always punctual, yet easy going. She was very much a people-person. XXX also demonstrated from early in her tenure that she understood what business is all about. She was well organized, she kept a sharp eye on the bottom line, but realized too that customer satisfaction is what makes or breaks your business. I suppose doing well in business is easy if you are, as she was, efficient by nature. [remove this - does not add anything]

I would like to be very clear about why XXX is no longer with us. XXX is available for new challenges only because of her desire to learn and grow further. We would have loved to see her stay, but certainly understand her need to advance beyond the positions we have available.

In closing, let me say I have no hesitation in recommending XXX XXXX for any position pertaining to zzzzzzz. I feel confident she would be an asset to any organization.

[no end salutation]
    put the name of the person providing this general reference, their position and the company:

{{signature}}

Jane Smith
    Senior Manager, Accounts Department,
    XYZ Company Ltd.