1. thanhhienmt

The one million pound banknote

Excuse me, I'm looking for the text script of this book, and some references for it. I used google but failed. Can any one help me?

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: The one million pound banknote

Quote Originally Posted by thanhhienmt
    Excuse me, I'm looking for the text script of this book, and some references for it. I used google but failed. Can any one help me?
    Can you give me more information on what you are looking for? The only thing that comes to mind right now is an old movie.

2. Susie Smith

Re: The one million pound banknote

Quote Originally Posted by twostep
    Quote Originally Posted by thanhhienmt
    Can you give me more information on what you are looking for? The only thing that comes to mind right now is an old movie.
    I believe you are looking for a delightful short story named The Million Pound Banknote which was written by Mark Twain. Try Google again. You are sure to find it.

:D

3. thanhhienmt
    Yeah, I'm looking for the story. I'm learning American Literature, and have to do a presentation on it. I found the text script online already, but I don't understand much about the story. I'll try again. Thanks anyway