• Native Language:
      • Tagalog
      • Home Country:
      • Philippines
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Untitled!!!

Starting on something isn't usually easy. Lately, I've made up my mind on having a fresh and exciting career --writing. Writing is something I've been dreaming of since childhood. I remember how I would daydream penning a novel, and myself as the main character with a yet unnamed beautiful lady as a partner. Dreams really come true. Never have I imagined that after such a long spell when the thought have escaped me, it would be coming right back. Out of the blue, I noticed myself writing a short but thought-provoking essay of my dreams. This is the awaited start of a soon world renowned penman.
    Every warrior must have his sword, and every writer his pen; A weapon of great sharpness that could slash its way into the hearts and minds of men. This will be his constant companion and his bosom friend. Together, they will write their way towards good repute.

(This is it for now, I couldn't yet find the words to fill the next paragraphs. Not to mention, I've got no more time to continue. I need to go home now. I'll do this again tomorrow. But first, please check my grammar and fluency of thought. Give me some comments on the writing and advice for the next lines. Thank you very much)

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Untitled!!!

Hello Blouen!

Starting on something isn't usually very easy. Lately, I've made up my mind on having a fresh and exciting career --writing.

Writing is something I've been dreaming of since childhood. I remember how I would daydream about penning a novel, and/with myself as the main character with an as yet unnamed, beautiful lady as a partner.

Dreams really do come true. Never have/had I imagined that after such a long spell when the thought had escaped me/been forgotten, it would be coming right back/that it would return. Out of the blue, I noticed/found myself writing the short but thought-provoking essay of my dreams. This is the long awaited start/birth of a soon to be world-renowned penman/author.

Every warrior must have his sword, and every writer his pen; A weapon of great sharpness that could slash its way into the hearts and minds of men. This will be his constant companion and his bosom friend. Together, they will write their way towards good repute. --superb!

(This is it for now; I couldn't yet find the words to fill the next paragraphs. Not to mention, I've got no more time to continue. I need to go home now. I'll do this again tomorrow. But first, please check my grammar and fluency of thought. Give me some comments on the writing and advice for the next lines. Thank you very much)

keep it up . . . Good Luck!