• Home Country:
      • Indonesia
      • Current Location:
      • Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Follow up letter after attend the interview

Dear teachers and friends,

http://www.usingenglish.com/forum/ed...my-career.html

With reference to the link above, I would like to asking your advice about my situation. Your suggestion and comment would be very much appreciated.

I had to open a new topic since nobody would look at it if somebody else already replies.
    A couple of days ago, I attended an interview at Company ABC. The job scope and environment seems very interesting. After interview session, I sent them thank you letter thru email and they reply my mail a few hours later.
    In their mail, they asked me to send my salary slip before they can make an offer since they havenít see it during the interview session. Here is my draft to them. Kindly please proof read it. Your advice and suggestion would be very much appreciated.

Dear Mr. Name

Thanks for your email. Attached are the two of my past salary slips for the last two months as I started work here on February 2008. I will send salary slip for April on 26. I have also attached the copies my certificate for your reference and further action.

Thank you and best regards,

MyName

rmsh16 is offline Senior Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Kannada
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Follow up letter after attend the interview

Quote Originally Posted by hampeh View Post
    Dear teachers and friends,

http://www.usingenglish.com/forum/ed...my-career.html

With reference to the link above, I would like to asking your advice about my situation. Your suggestion and comment would be very much appreciated.

I had to open a new topic since nobody would look at it if somebody else already replies.
    A couple of days ago, I attended an interview at Company ABC. The job scope and environment seems very interesting. After interview session, I sent them thank you letter thru email and they reply my mail a few hours later.
    In their mail, they asked me to send my salary slip before they can make an offer since they havenít see it during the interview session. Here is my draft to them. Kindly please proof read it. Your advice and suggestion would be very much appreciated.

Dear Mr. Name

Thanks for your email. Attached are the two of my past salary slips for the last two months as I started work here on February 2008. I will send salary slip for April on 26. I have also attached the copies my certificate for your reference and further action.

Thank you and best regards,

MyName
    Dear Mr. Name,

Please refer to your letter /email dated ______ and thank you. As informed, please find attached herewith my salary slip for the month of March 2008. I have also attached my testimonials for your perusal & needful action.

(Generally companies do refer only the previous month salary slip and not the whole year, so there is no need to attach all the salary slips).

Thanking you,
    My Name

hampeh is offline Junior Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Indonesian
      • Home Country:
      • Indonesia
      • Current Location:
      • Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks rmsh16 for your reply. I really appreciate it. I have another question pertaining to this matter.
    They only asked for 3 months pay slip. But currently I only have two of them. I promise to them to send another pay slip because I only send two of them since I just start working here for 2 months. Now, I already have the third one. During the interview, they told me that the result for the interview will be known after 2 weeks. Today is the first week. Should I send email to them and asking the status. I donít want to look too desperate to them even though I really want this job. I also worried if the expected salary that I put is too high.
    Your advice on this matter would be most appreciated. Here is the email draft to them.

Dear Name,

As promised, attached is my pay slip for this month. May I know what is the current status of my job application for the post Consultant at your esteemed established organization. (or is there any better idea to put this email in the most polite and better so the chance for me to get this job is high)

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks and best regards.

susiedqq is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Dear Name,

As promised, attached is my third pay slip for this month to complete my job application.

I am most anxious to know the current status of my job application for the Consultant position at your esteemed organization. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any more information from me.

Thanks and best regards.

hampeh is offline Junior Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Indonesian
      • Home Country:
      • Indonesia
      • Current Location:
      • Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Susiedqq for your prompt reply. I really appreciate it. I just want to clarify about the anxious word. Can I replace it with interested or other word? Or is it the most suitable word for this situation. I always wanted to work here since before and hopefully Iíll get it.
    How about if I add this sentence in the beginning of my email?

How are doing out there? I hope everything is going well for you.

And then Iíll continue the email as above.

Thanks again.

rmsh16 is offline Senior Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Kannada
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi hampeh.... anxious is the appropriate word and what mr. susiedqq edited is absolutely correct.

btw, in the beginning u can't start a sentence as if u r writing to ur friend. it is an official letter, so it would be advisable to start as..........

Dear Name,

In sequence to my letter / email dated ______ and as promised, attached is my third pay slip for this month to complete my job application.

I am most anxious to know the current status of my job application for the Consultant position at your esteemed organization. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any more information from me.

Thanks and best regards.

Quote Originally Posted by hampeh View Post
    Thanks Susiedqq for your prompt reply. I really appreciate it. I just want to clarify about the anxious word. Can I replace it with interested or other word? Or is it the most suitable word for this situation. I always wanted to work here since before and hopefully Iíll get it.
    How about if I add this sentence in the beginning of my email?

How are doing out there? I hope everything is going well for you.

And then Iíll continue the email as above.

Thanks again.