To find a challenging position in an organization involved in Aeronautics/Civil Aviation & enjoying Global reach, where I can utilize my hands on experience to produce mutually rewarding exceptional results.
- Over 8 years of working experience in military aircraft overhaul/manufacturing industry & total experience of 10 years in an engineering industry.
- Excellent in shop floor management, energetic self-starter with excellent analytical, organizational & creative skills. - Skilled negotiator with strong Project Management background. - A talent for analyzing problems, developing and simplifying procedures and finding innovative solutions.
April 2007 - Current XXXX Customer Support liaison Officer
- Liaise closely with the Customer and internal departments to ensure all aircraft held at customers premises are available to meet their scheduled assignments. - Provide technical support to customer, on a continuous basis, so as to maintain operational integrity and ensure that the site repairs are established right on time - Ensure that defect investigations are progressed quickly and efficiently, following recognised procedures - Liaise with Spares Departments at base production unit to efficiently position any routine and operational spares as required. - Provide technical focus and co-ordination for AOG recoveries
Sept 2001 -April 2007 XXXXX Engineer(Project)
- Performed the key role in specifying /vetting the technical requirement of project involving license production of multirole fighter aircraft & finalizing Technical Part of Project (TPP) along with Russian project specialists. - Technically evaluated the Aircraft Ground Handling Equipment/ATC equipment & aircraft utility hangars required for the aircraft production project. - Held Contract negotiations for aircraft GHE/GSE with Russian & western country vendors like THALES ATM, SELEX - Established & managed the warranty spare store
Jan 1999-Sept 2001 XXXX Asst Engineer (Flight Hangar)
- Managed efficiently the shop floor of Aircraft Final Assembly line & supervised aircraft Engine/ Fuel System equipping - Performed Jet engine ground runs and acted as an authority to clear engines for exploitation. - Prepared aircraft for test flights & rectified flight snags - Maintained a legible and objective event log during the shift period, and ensure continuity of information at shift handover. - Ensured that all appropriate legislative and Company Procedures are adhered to in order to ensure that the Company remains compliant and aircraft airworthy. - Controlled and monitored the planned maintenance and any in-service deferred or repetitive defects
Jul 1996-Dec 1998 XXXXX Engineer (power plant)
- Operated & maintenaned 30MW co-generation plant - Operated High Pressure boilers & steam turbines - Maintained DM water plants, material handling systems & cooling towers Achievements-
- Awarded TWICE by General Manager of HAL (Aircraft Division), Nasik with “Suggestion Award” for Modifications of Ground Tester & In-situ repair on aeroegine (R-29) - Passed Paper 1 of Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Examinations conducted by Director General Of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Paper 1 in April’07. AME Paper 2 attended in Feb’08 & results are awaited
Faculty of Engineering & Technology Annamalai University
B.E. Mechanical Year 1992-96