Fozzs is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Students and Work

I know my English is very bad, but I am learning. I mean every mistake, is a step forward, isn't it? thanks for help.

Should students work during the study time? Isn't difficult for them? I will try to explain these questions in this essay.

To study – god knows – is not easy, but to study and to work at the same time is the most difficult thing for every student. First of all, we have to admit that working has lots of advantages for students. At work students learn to know how to organize time effectively, and they get especially responsibility and experience too. In this way student learn the reality of work-life. However, everything has two sides.

Nobody will be born as genius and knows then everything. We have all to learn by heart and to practice until we got it in our brain. Learn needs time, much time. If students spend just time for working and learning, then it can happen that they forget to spend time for oneself and in the worse case students get problems with study, because they are weak and tired of work and study at the same time.

Altogether I think students should just working when necessary and just at in the middle of the week. Study is hard enough for students.

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: correct my text

Suggestions:
    Should students work during study time?
    Isn't it difficult for them? (Work?)

At work students learn to know how to organize their time effectively, and they learn responsibility and gain work experience.

Nobody is born knowing everything. We all have to learn what we know. Learning takes time.

If students spend a lot of time working they might not have time to study.

I think students should work only when necessary. Study is hard enough for students.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What title should be given this one?

~R

Fozzs is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks for ur help. i have changed and i hope its better now.

To working or not to working that is here the question

Should students work during study time? Isn't it difficult for them? I will try to explain these questions in this essay.

To study – god knows – is not easy, but to study and to work at the same time is the most difficult thing for every student. First of all, we have to admit that working has lots of advantages for students. At work students learn to know how to organize their time effectively, and they learn responsibility and gain work experience. In this way student learn the reality of work-life. However, everything has two sides.

Nobody is born knowing everything. We all have to learn what we know and to practice until we got it in our brain. Learning takes time, much time. If students spend just time for working and learning, then it can happen that they forget to spend time for oneself and in the worse case students get problems with study, because they are weak and tired of work and study at the same time.

Altogether I think students should work only when necessary and just at in the middle of the week. Study is hard enough for students.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Students and Work

Suggestions:
    To work or not to work. That is the question.

Should students work during the school year? Would it distract them too much from their studies?

Studying is not easy, but studying and working at the same time is difficult if not impossible.