Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Abold Guest

    Default Buddy, Fella: the meanings?

    What do Buddy & Fella mean?
    They're not in Dictionaries where i've looked for!
    I heard these words when i was watchin' a movie! I also sometimes hear it when native speakers talk each other!

  2. #2
    Dany's Avatar
    Dany is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    602
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Buddy, Fella: the meanings?

    Quote Originally Posted by Abold
    What do Buddy & Fella mean?
    They're not in Dictionaries where i've looked for!
    I heard these words when i was watchin' a movie! I also sometimes hear it when native speakers talk each other!
    Hello Abold,

    buddy= a close friend, a fellow
    fella = a fellow, a guy

    I hope that I could help.

    Kind regards
    Dany :D

  3. #3
    Abold Guest

    Default Re: Buddy, Fella: the meanings?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dany
    Quote Originally Posted by Abold
    What do Buddy & Fella mean?
    They're not in Dictionaries where i've looked for!
    I heard these words when i was watchin' a movie! I also sometimes hear it when native speakers talk each other!
    Hello Abold,

    buddy= a close friend, a fellow
    fella = a fellow, a guy

    I hope that I could help.

    Kind regards
    Dany :D
    thanks, man!

  4. #4
    Dany's Avatar
    Dany is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    602
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Buddy, Fella: the meanings?

    Quote Originally Posted by Abold
    Quote Originally Posted by Dany
    Quote Originally Posted by Abold
    What do Buddy & Fella mean?
    They're not in Dictionaries where i've looked for!
    I heard these words when i was watchin' a movie! I also sometimes hear it when native speakers talk each other!
    Hello Abold,

    buddy= a close friend, a fellow
    fella = a fellow, a guy

    I hope that I could help.

    Kind regards
    Dany :D

    thanks, man!

    You're welcome :D

Similar Threads

  1. Can this sentence have two different meanings?
    By Jenny Lau in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 27-Aug-2004, 14:33
  2. differences in the meanings between two sentences?
    By mrgoh in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-Jul-2004, 12:16
  3. meanings ?
    By billy in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-Dec-2003, 22:13
  4. words with identical spellings but different meanings
    By Anonymous in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 29-Nov-2003, 20:22
  5. you know their meanings?
    By AUTOMOON in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 16-Nov-2003, 06:55

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Hotchalk