Liz0208 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Correct my paragraph for Assistance

This letter is to explain why I should be considering for assistance. I am single mom with two kids; and have no one else to rely on. Right now we are going thru a hardship time; financially and emotionally. Because of our economy and the under value of the homes, we have to left our home, I canít continue to pay the mortgage and moving out is a situation that stress me and the kids too. At the same time Iím not receiving child support as I us to. The payment for child support is not constant; I didnít receive any payment for about four months. I need assistance because I canít afford to pay for summer camp for my kids.

While I continue working and fighting for my kids a little help for you will be much appreciated.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Correct my paragraph for Assistance

Quote Originally Posted by Liz0208 View Post
    This letter is to explain why I should be considering considered for assistance.

I am single mom a single mother with two kidschildren, and have no one else to rely on. Right now we are going through a hard time financially and emotionally. Because of our the economy and the under value of the homes overvaluation of housing, we have to left had to leave our home, I was not able to continue to pay the mortgage and moving out has been a situation that stress me and the kids toocaused great stress to me and my children. At the same time Iím not receiving child support as I used to. The payment for child support is not constant; I havden't receive any payment for about four months. I need assistance because I canít afford to pay for summer camp for my children.

While I continue working and fighting for my children, a little help from you would be much appreciated.
    Presumably this is supposed to be a formal letter to a government agency and not a begging letter to an individual? If so, then keep the language formal.