1. "you've got me wanting you"
Does the quote the same as 'you have me wanting you' or 'you make me wanting you'? Is 'to have got sb. wanting some else' a common usage?
2. "I just can't believe the loveliness of loving you"
What does the quote mean? What does 'loveliness' mean? Is it a common usage?
3. "I just can't believe the one to love this feeling to."
What does the quote mean?Is it a common usage?
4. "Sugar, pour a little sugar on it honey,"
What does 'it' refer to? someone's life?
5. Is 'candy girl' sort of old fashioned slang?
Archies Lyrics, Sugar, Sugar Lyrics >>