• Native Language:
      • Vietnamese
      • Home Country:
      • Vietnam
      • Current Location:
      • Vietnam

• Post Thanks / Like

Red face could you help me short report..plz

This is my short report: comparing and contrasting 2 cities.

I try to improve writing skill...Could u check my short report and edit

Thank you so much

Beijing and Hanoi are exciting capitals where there are many Chinese and popular with tourist. While they are different in many ways, they have several similarities. This report will compare and contrast some aspects of the capitals. This report will compare their climates and their populations, economies.

Firstly, Hanoi’s population is far smaller than Beijing because Beijing is a development city so there are many foreign businesses, trade sector and industry area. Beijing occupies 16,808 sq kms and has about 15,244 million people. Furthermore, there are more than tenth ethnic communities such as Han Chinese, Manchu, Hui…On the other hand, Hanoi is a fairly small city. It only 921sq kms and has only about 4.1 million people.

Secondly, the economy in Beijing is completely different from Hanoi. Beijing concentrates on textiles and petrochemicals because China is an industry country. The percentage of the industry area in Beijing is much more than Hanoi because Hanoi concentrates on food processing. In addition, Vietnam is an agriculture country.

Thirdly, the climate in Beijing is slightly difference from Hanoi. Beijing’s climate is monsoonal about the same as Hanoi’s climate. However, Hanoi’s summer is hotter than Beijing because Hanoi’s summer, the temperature can get as hot as 33. The minimum winter temperature in Beijing as low as -4, colder than Hanoi

Both cities are famous for tourist and special food such as roast Beijing duck, Thanh Tri stuffed pancake. Visitors should visit Tien’anmen square in Beijing and Ho Chi Minh mausoleum in Hanoi where there are many beautiful types of scenery
    Last edited by kid101; 30-Apr-2008 at 03:00.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Vietnamese
      • Home Country:
      • Vietnam
      • Current Location:
      • Vietnam

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: could you help me short report..plz

Nobody help me?