- For Teachers
Hi dear teachers!
Art these sentences grammatically or logically wrong?
1.Fill in the blanks with a suitable verb to complete the sentences. ( There are five sentences on the page.)
2. Complete the following by adding a suitable phrase. (There are five incomplete sentences on the page.)
3. Describe these nouns by putting an adjective before them. ( There are five nouns on the page.)
I'm in a great hurry please!
Looking forward to the answer...
I don't think your sentences are incorrect or illogical.
You may try this:
Fill in each blank with a suitable verb...
Fill in the blanks with suitable verbs ...
Fill in the blanks with a suitable verb might lead to the confusion that they only have to use ONE single verb that matches every sentence.
There are different nouns / sentences etc. and therefore you need more than only one adjective / phrase etc.
I think that is what the person had in mind when he criticised your version.
Now, I've understood it pefectly. Thank you very much. You've been very helpful
You're most welcome. I'm glad I could help.
excuse my ignorance,i suck at life but
can u help me with a problem of mine? if so, will u tell me which of these sentences is/are correct?
1. I get irritated when he comes over(to,my) house.
2. When he comes over(to,my) house i get irritated.
1. If i calm down and do as u say will u let me borrow 5 dollars.
2. Will u let me borrow 5 dollars if i calm down and do as u say.
3. If i calm down and do as u say then will u let me borrow 5 dollars.