• Post Thanks / Like

social networks coumminty

Hello my friends
    indeed I appreciate your effort to help learners to enhance their skills .thanks a lot . in fact I want to develop my writing skill ,recently I wrote short topic about " Social Networks Community " give me your opinions about it .

Social Networks Community

people use social networks to share friends , colleagues, families,classmates.they use them to upload photos , share links and videos , and learn more about people they meet. a social networks community is appropriate place to exchange unique ideas and wonderful interests.

approximately most of people use social networks effectively .the question is: is there any social network for specific purpose? answer is yes , there are a lots of social networks for particular aims . I collected some social networks specialized in specific subjects and certain disciplines. the following social networks are beneficial for students ,teachers, scholars and scientists:

- Pronetos is social network for researchers and others interested in science .
    - Biomedexperts is social network with a specific objective.
    - Nature Network is scientific and social network specifically interested in the fields of nature, biology, biochemistry and entomology and genetics, artificial intelligence
    - social network is interested in chemistry is very useful, especially for researchers and interest lies through participation and vote and comments on topics in this subject.
    - Linkedin is social network with the goal of trade and economic.
    - Xing is what you're looking through it can find experts in the field of trade, economy and market yourself as an individual or an institution through this social network business.

maybe I have some mistakes but actually this my first Trial , please help me to give me some suggestions and advices .

Abdulwhab: Social Networks Community
    Last edited by abdulwhab; 04-May-2008 at 04:29.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: social networks coumminty

Quote Originally Posted by abdulwhab View Post

people use social networks to share friends , colleagues, families,classmates.they use them to upload photos , share links and videos , and learn more about people they meet. a social networks community is appropriate place to exchange unique ideas and wonderful interests.

People use social networks to share friends, colleagues, families, and classmates. They use them to upload photos, share links and videos, and learn more about the people they meet. A social networks community is an appropriate place to exchange unique ideas and wonderful interests.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

approximately most of people use social networks offensively.
    Most people use social networks offensively.
    Are you sure you are using the word offensively appropriately?

~R

• Post Thanks / Like

thank you RonBee for correction .
    Are you sure you are using the word offensively appropriately?
    indeed I wanted to post efficiently or effectively .I will change it to another word

thanks alot

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

approximately most of people use social networks effectively .the question is: is there any social network for specific purpose? answer is yes , there are a lots of social networks for particular aims . I collected some social networks specialized in specific subjects and certain disciplines. the following social networks are beneficial for students ,teachers, scholars and scientists:

- Pronetos is social network for researchers and others interested in science .
    - Biomedexperts is social network with a specific objective.
    - Nature Network is scientific and social network specifically interested in the fields of nature, biology, biochemistry and entomology and genetics, artificial intelligence
    - social network is interested in chemistry is very useful, especially for researchers and interest lies through participation and vote and comments on topics in this subject.
    - Linkedin is social network with the goal of trade and economic.
    - Xing is what you're looking through it can find experts in the field of trade, economy and market yourself as an individual or an institution through this social network business.

I have found some social networks specializing in specific subjects and certain disciplines. The following social networks are beneficial for students, teachers, scholars and scientists:
    Pronetos is a social network for researchers and others interested in science.

Biomedexperts is a social network with a specific objective.

Nature Network is a scientific and social network specifically interested in the fields of nature, biology, biochemistry and entomology and genetics, and artificial intelligence
    Linkedin is a social network with the goal of enhancing trade and economic cooperation.
    Xing is a social network where you can find experts in the fields of trade and economics and market yourself as an individual or an institution through this social network business.

Say:
    Most people use social networks effectively.
    (Please do not change things in the original.)

~R