Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Please help me with my essay (contrast and comparison)

hi everyone ,,

this is my essay ( about Comparison and contrast )i have to submit it soon ,,

i need a grammer check on it ,, and ideas ,

i iss one similaritie between bahrain and japan

do my comparin is good !! or need changes what about my Conclusion !?

this is my topic

---------------

Bahrain and Japan

Bahrain is totally different from Japan, they are the two most extremely different Countries and that we can find all over the world. In fact this is not the truth, because many comparisons and contrasts we can find between Bahrain and Japan. There are three main similarities as well as three main differences among these two countries.

Bahrain and Japan share many similarities and there are main three we can see them easily. Firstly, Bahrain and Japan both are an archipelago consist of many islands. Bahrain local food are come from the sea such fish and prawn, also Japan most of their food such are come from sea.

There are three main differences we can find between Bahrain and Japan. Bahrain is very small islands, whereas Japan islands are big. The major difference is the language which is totally different, Bahrain language is Arabic which is spoke in many other countries but Japan language is Japanese and are spoke only in Japan. The last differences is that Bahrain is kingdom, Constitutional monarchy and govern by the king through a hereditary system ; although Japan is an Constitutional monarchy that have an emperor as a state symbol ,however, the emperor has not real power and operate under the constitution which are headed by the Prime Minister of Japan who has the real power.

Comparing between Bahrain and Japan can results similarities in geographic, food, but it results many differences in language, and the governance. These similarities and differences play major role in defining the relationship between these countries. Differences can be avoided in many ways, so both countries can be culturally merge.

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: please help me on mY eassy ,[contrast and Comparsion]

Quote Originally Posted by amona86 View Post

---------------

Bahrain and Japan

Bahrain is totally different from Japan, they are the two most extremely different Countries and that we can find all over the world. In fact this is not the truth, because many comparisons and contrasts we can find between Bahrain and Japan. There are three main similarities as well as three main differences among these two countries.
    Bahrain is totally different from Japan. They are the two most different countries in the world. Neverless, there are many similarities between them. There are three main similarities and three main differences.

MartinMATOMartin is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

hi amona86,
    I modified your essay a bit and a truly hope that it'll help you
    Bahrain is totally different from Japan. They are the two most different countries that can be found all over the world. In fact this is not true, because both differences and similarities can be found between Bahrain and Japan. There are three main similarities as well as three main differences among these two countries.

Bahrain and Japan share many similarities. Three of them can be spotted easily. Firstly, Bahrain and Japan are both an archipelago consisted of many islands. Bahrain local food comes from the sea such as fish and prawn and the most of Japanís food comes from the sea, too.

There are three main differences we can find between Bahrain and Japan. Bahrain is very Small Island, whereas Japan islands are big. The major difference is the language which is totally different; Bahrain language is Arabic which is spoken in many other countries but Japanís language is spoken only in Japan. The last differences is that Bahrain is kingdom, a constitutional monarchy that is governed by the king through a hereditary system; although Japan is a constitutional monarchy that has an emperor as a state symbol, however the emperor has not real power and operates under the constitution which is headed by the Prime Minister of Japan who has the real power.

Comparing Bahrain and Japan can result in geographical similarities, similarities in food, but also it results with differences in the language, and the governance. These similarities and differences play major role in defining the relationship between these countries. Differences can be avoided in many ways, so both countries can be culturally merged.

So, if you have anything to complain about or make some objection, please do.
    Martin

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by amona86 View Post
    Bahrain and Japan share many similarities and there are main three we can see them easily. Firstly, Bahrain and Japan both are an archipelago consist of many islands. Bahrain local food are come from the sea such fish and prawn, also Japan most of their food such are come from sea.

Bahrain and Japan share many similarities.There are two that readily come to mind. Both Bahrain and Japan are archipelagos consisting of many islands. Bahrain's food comes from the sea, and most of Japan's food also comes from the sea.
    You say there are three similarities, but you only mention two. Can you find another one?

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Bahrain consists of very small islands, whereas Japan's islands are big.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

A major difference between the two countries has to do with language. In Bahrain the primary language is Arabic, which is spoken in many countries. In Japan the primary language is Japanese, which is spoken only in Japan.

Post Thanks / Like

than you alot RonBee and MartinMATOMartin

i add the third

Bahrain and Japan

Bahrain is totally different from Japan. They are the two most different countries that can be found all over the world. In fact this is not true, because both differences and similarities can be found between Bahrain and Japan. There are three main similarities as well as three main differences among these two countries.

Bahrain and Japan share many similarities which three of them can be spotted easily. Firstly, Both Bahrain and Japan are archipelagos consisting of many islands.. Bahrain's local food comes from the sea such as fish and prawn and the most of Japan's food comes from the sea, too. Bahrain and Japan both have their traditional clothes, they wear them in special celebrations .For example: national day. Bahrain traditional clothes is" bekhneg" and Japanese's traditional clothes is "kimono" which both can be wore by young and adults.

There are three main differences we can find between Bahrain and Japan. Bahrain consists of very small islands, whereas Japan islands are big. A major difference between the two countries has to do with language. In Bahrain the primary language is Arabic, which is spoken in many countries. In Japan the primary language is Japanese, which is spoken only in Japan.The last differences is that Bahrain is kingdom, a constitutional monarchy that is governed by the king through a hereditary system; although Japan is a constitutional monarchy that has an emperor as a state symbol, however the emperor has not real power and operates under the constitution which is headed by the Prime Minister of Japan who has the real power.

Comparing Bahrain and Japan can result in geographical similarities, similarities in food, but also it results with differences in the language, and the governance. These similarities and differences play major role in defining the relationship between these countries. Differences can be avoided in many ways, so both countries can be culturally merged.

i'm looking forward for your notes :) and correction

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Another difference has to do with governance. Bahrain is a kingdom governed by a king through a heriditary system. Japan is a constitutional monarchy. What that means in practice is that the emperor is the symbol of state but he has no real power. The real power resides in the Diet (legislature) and prime minister.

Post Thanks / Like

RonBee , thanx alot for Your correction and i'm so Glad

this is the last edit

and i add the third similarite , what do you thing !!

Bahrain and Japan

Bahrain and Japan share many similarities which three of them can be spotted easily. Firstly, Both Bahrain and Japan are archipelagos consisting of many islands. Bahrain's local food comes from the sea such as fish and prawn and the most of Japan's food comes from the sea, too. Bahrain and Japan both have their traditional clothes, they wear them in special celebrations .For example: national day. Bahrain traditional clothes is" bekhneg" and Japanese's traditional clothes is "kimono" which both can be wore by young and adults.

There are three main differences we can find between Bahrain and Japan. Bahrain consists of very small islands, whereas Japan islands are big. A major difference between the two countries has to do with language. In Bahrain the primary language is Arabic, which is spoken in many countries. In Japan the primary language is Japanese, which is spoken only in Japan. Another difference has to do with governance. Bahrain is a kingdom governed by a king through a hereditary system. Japan is a constitutional monarchy. What that means is that the emperor is the symbol of state but he has no real power. The real power resides in the legislature and prime minister.

MartinMATOMartin is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please help me with my essay (contrast and comparison)

Bahrain and Japan both have their traditional clothes, they wear them in special celebrations, such as national days. Bahrain traditional clothes is" bekhneg" and Japanese's traditional clothes is "kimono" which both can be worn by young and adults.
    take this into account, owing to the fact that it sounds better

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast