• Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Vietnamese
      • Home Country:
      • Vietnam
      • Current Location:
      • Vietnam

• Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Please help me!! I'm going to write a short report comparing and contrasting 2 cities

This is my short essay...is it ok if you check it because i think i have a some problems with grammar. In addition, i try to improve my writing skill
    Thanks for reading and modify it

Beijing and Hanoi are exciting capitals where there are many Chinese and popular with tourists. While they are different in many ways, they have several similarities. This report will compare and contrast some aspects of the capitals. This report will compare their climates and their populations, economies.
    Firstly, Hanoiís population is far smaller than Beijing because Beijing is a development city so there are many foreign businesses, trade sector and industry area. Beijing occupies 16,808 sq kms and has about 15,244 million people. Furthermore, there are more than tenth ethnic communities such as Han Chinese, Manchu, HuiÖOn the other hand, Hanoi is a fairly small city. It only 921sq kms and has only about 4.1 million people.
    Secondly, the economy in Beijing is completely different from Hanoi. Beijing concentrates on textiles and petrochemicals because China is an industry country. The percentage of the industry area in Beijing is much more than Hanoi because Hanoi concentrates on food processing. In addition, Vietnam is an agriculture country.
    Thirdly, the climate in Beijing is slightly difference from Hanoi. Beijingís climate is monsoonal about the same as Hanoiís climate. However, Hanoiís summer is hotter than Beijing because Hanoiís summer, the temperature can get as hot as 33. The minimum winter temperature in Beijing as low as -4, colder than Hanoi
    Both cities are famous for tourist and special food such as roast Beijing duck, Thanh Tri stuffed pancake. Visitors should visit Tieníanmen square in Beijing and Ho Chi Minh mausoleum in Hanoi where there are many beautiful types of scenery

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Please help me!! I'm going to write a short report comparing and contrasting 2 ci

Quote Originally Posted by kid101 View Post

Beijing and Hanoi are exciting capitals where there are many Chinese and popular with tourists. While they are different in many ways, they have several similarities.
    Beijing and Hanoi are exciting cities where many Chinese live. They are also popular with tourists. While they are different in many ways, they are also similar in many ways.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Vietnamese
      • Home Country:
      • Vietnam
      • Current Location:
      • Vietnam

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Please help me!! I'm going to write a short report comparing and contrasting 2 ci

Thanks you so much...how about the next paragraph?

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

OK

Quote Originally Posted by kid101 View Post
    Firstly, Hanoiís population is far smaller than Beijing because Beijing is a development city so there are many foreign businesses, trade sector and industry area. Beijing occupies 16,808 sq kms and has about 15,244 million people.
    Firstly, Hanoiís population is far smaller than Beijing's because Beijing is a developing city, so there are many foreign business, the trade sector is large, and the industrial area is vast. Beijing occupies 16,808 sq kms and has about 15 million people living there.