Unregistered Guest

Default an ideal holiday

Can you kindly Check this for me...

Choose a holiday

After a long period of working, person decides to have an ideal holiday, which needs little arrangement. About myself I have different ways to decide how to spend my holiday.

First of all, I will try to travel with my family abroad to any country. A country that we havenít traveled to before. Another thing I should put in mind is to look for a country that has a nice cold weather. And most important, I will be looking for a country which is safe and secure to me and my family.

Second, I will try to spend my holiday inside the other cities in my country. I will try to choose different places in the UAE, such as Al-Ain, Khorfakan, Hatta, Fujairah, Sharjah and Ras Al-Khaimah. I will try to spend three to four days in each place, where I can visit the most attractive parks, beaches, museums, mountains and restaurants.

Thirdly, if I couldnít travel abroad or I couldnít spend it in other places outside my city I will plan to spend my holiday in the same city I am living in. This is by looking in the news papers, internet or Television about the different activities and events held in the different places in my city to be able to reach them easily.

Finally, I believe if everyone tried to think in this way to choose his/her holiday, they will be successful in choosing the ideal holiday and therefore it will be the most interesting moments in life. This is because you will be spending your holiday in something that is arranged and at the same time interesting.

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: an ideal holiday

Suggestions in blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

After a long period of working, person decides to have an ideal holiday, which needs little arrangement. About myself I have different ways to decide how to spend my holiday.
    After a long period of working, a person decides to have an ideal holiday, which needs a little planning. As for me, I have different ways to decide how to spend my holiday.
    If you register you will receive email notices of responses to your posts.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

First of all, I will try to travel with my family abroad to any country. A country that we havenít traveled to before. Another thing I should put in mind is to look for a country that has a nice cold weather. And most important, I will be looking for a country which is safe and secure to me and my family.
    First of all, I will try to travel with my family abroad to any country. A country that we havenít traveled to before. Another thing I would keep in mind is to look for a country that has nice cold weather. And most important, I will be looking for a country which is safe and secure for me and my family.
    Note:
    We don't ever say a weather. We do say the weather though in sentences like How is the weather there?
    ~R

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Second, I will try to spend my holiday inside the other cities in my country. I will try to choose different places in the UAE, such as Al-Ain, Khorfakan, Hatta, Fujairah, Sharjah and Ras Al-Khaimah. I will try to spend three to four days in each place, where I can visit the most attractive parks, beaches, museums, mountains and restaurants.
    Secondly, I will try to spend my holiday inside the other cities in my country. I will try to choose different places in the UAE, such as Al-Ain, Khorfakan, Hatta, Fujairah, Sharjah and Ras Al-Khaimah. I will try to spend three to four days in each place, where I can visit the most attractive parks, beaches, museums, mountains and restaurants.
    I changed Second to Secondly for the sake of consistency (Secondly, thirdly, finally).

Thirdly, if I couldnít travel abroad or I couldnít spend it in other places outside my city I will plan to spend my holiday in the same city I am living in. This is by looking in the news papers, internet or Television about the different activities and events held in the different places in my city to be able to reach them easily.
    Thirdly, if I couldnít travel abroad or I couldnít spend my vacation in other places outside my city I would plan to spend my holiday in the same city I am living in. I would check the newspapers, the Internet and television to find out about the different activities and events held in the different places in my city.

Finally, I believe if everyone tried to think in this way to choose his/her holiday, they will be successful in choosing the ideal holiday and therefore it will be the most interesting moments in life. This is because you will be spending your holiday in something that is arranged and at the same time interesting.
    Finally, I believe if everyone used my method to choose his/her holiday, they will be successful in choosing the ideal holiday and therefore it create the most interesting moments possible.
    Better planning yields better results.

~R