• Native Language:
      • Indonesian
      • Home Country:
      • Indonesia
      • Current Location:
      • China
    Post Thanks / Like

Default What is the best country to live in? ^_^

Topic: What country do you think is the best to live?

Please check my essay.

You can put a comment too.

Thanks!

Well, people might choose one from many developed countries. They may be thinking that living in developed countries is more satisfying rather than in any developing countries. This is not always true. Living in a developed country is quite risking because the standard of living is quite high and more to liberal too. However, if they're rich enough, their lifes in the developed country would be fascinating. For me, I think the best country to live in this world is Japan. I choose Japan because it's not only a developed country. I've got many reasons to give evidence on it.

As we know, Japan is one of the most developed countries in the world and the technologies are well and highly developed. All the buildings, roads, streets, lights, highways, and so on are mostly equipped with good technologies. So it would be really modernized compared to any countries. In the mean time, they're still updating the most useful thing would be in the future, which is robots. I would say Japanese people are genius and hard-working. They do everything till the end, they don't give up easily. Moreover, not only the techonologies, the rights and cultures are really surprising. They allow everything that any other countries would not allow. For instance, sexual abuse. They allow free-sex for people who already reach 17 years old. In fact, if something happens, they should be responsible for their mistake. But I think it's a good way to make the country more liberal. Furthermore, Japan is famous in games. With good technology, they combine it with their skills to make good games and the devices. In addition, some of their creation are mangas, animes, and so on. Japan is famous in entertainment, which would be the disneyland and disneysea theme parks. Aside from that, the food is also great, sushi, sashimi, ramen, are really great and cool. Their speciality in food is a raw fish dishes.

In conclusion, I think overall, Japan is a very good country to live. Even though I'm not Japanese and I'm currently not living there, I would choose to live for the entire of my life when I'm getting older and rich. My opinion about Japan is, it's a perfect country ever. I'm not promoting the country, but everyone's opinion is different.

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: What is the best country to live in? ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by jomo27 View Post
    Topic: What country do you think is the best to live?
    What do you think is the best country to live in?

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: What is the best country to live in? ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by jomo27 View Post

Well, people might choose one from many developed countries. They may be thinking that living in developed countries is more satisfying rather than in any developing countries.
    Well, people might choose one from many developed countries. They may be thinking that living in a developed countries would be more satisfying than living in a developing country.