1. Some students are working as a prostitute to make money. (Why is this incorrect? Can you tell me what does it mean so I can understand why it is incorrect. Thanks.)
What do these mean?
2. We like to do the same thing.(One thing?)
3. We like to do the same things. (More then one thing? Why do I need to use 'the'?)
4. Please have your seat belt on at all time. (Why does it need to be 'times'? How do you know?)
5. There is a strip of carrots in here. (Why is this wrong? This doesn't mean 'there is a strip of carrots in here?')
- For Teachers