• Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China
    Post Thanks / Like

PLease help - Urgent

1. As per the forwarder advised the vessel will be arrived to HKG on 15 May and expect we can collect the goods on 19 May. But I will try to push them to ship back this container by the fastest vessel and arrive earlier

2. The vessel xxx arrived to Port Kelang was 01 May, but you plan it to ship back by vessel xxx arrive HKG 15 May? This schedule is take 10 days from the destination to HKG, but the sailing date for the normal schedule is only 4 days. You should know this is top urgent to ship it back to us which is advised you before, so please filtration what the schedule from the carrier before your provide to us. Please reschedule to us.

Dr.Appalayya is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • Telugu
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: PLease help - Urgent

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    1. As per the advice of the forwarder, the vessel will be arriving at HKG on 15 May, and we expect to collect the goods on 19 May. But I will try my best to push them to ship back this container by the earliestt and fastest vessel so it will arrive earlier.

2. The vessel xxx arrived at Port Kelang on 01 May, but you seem to plan to ship back by vessel xxx which will arrive at HKG on 15 May.( ) This schedule takes 10 days to sail from the destination to HKG, but the sailing date( span, time) for the normal schedule is 4 days only. You should appreciate that it is very important and urgent to ship it back to us, which was advised to you before. (So, please, filtration what the schedule from the carrier before your provide to us. Please reschedule to us.)
    (So, please, filtration what the schedule from the carrier before your provide to us. Please reschedule to us. I fail to understand what this sentence means)

Zoe2008 is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Appalayya View Post
    (So, please, filtration what the schedule from the carrier before your provide to us. Please reschedule to us. I fail to understand what this sentence means)
    Hi Dr.Appalayya,

Sorry, my English is poor. My meaning for filtration is they should make sure the schedule is filfull our requirment before provide it to us. Please find my revision below :

1. As per the forwarder advised the vessel will be arrived to HKG on 15 May and expect we can collect the goods on 19 May. But I will try to push them to ship back these goods by the fastest vessel and arrive earlier

2. As per your advised the return vessel *** will be departure from Port Kelang on May 06, but the ETA HKG is May 15, and take 10 days from the destination to HKG? The normal sailing time should 4 days only, this is more 6 days as the normal schedule. We had advised you many times that these goods are top urgent for us to clarify whether the quality is any problem or not before ship to our customer, but you still not follow closely even this was your fault last time. We are unable this schedule and please ensure the vessel schedule is filfull to us from the carrier before your provide it to us. Please reschedule to us today.

Regards
    Zoe
    Last edited by Zoe2008; 05-May-2008 at 18:31.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    Hi Dr.Appalayya,

Sorry, my English is poor. My meaning for filtration is they should make sure the schedule is filfull our requirment before provide it to us. Please find my revision below :

According to the forwarder,
    the vessel will be arrive at HKG on 15 May. We expect to collect the goods on 19 May, but I will try to push them to ship these goods by a faster vessel so that they arrive earlier

2. You advise that the return vessel *** will depart from Port Kelang on May 06, but the ETA HKG is May 15. Will it really take 10 days for the ship to reach HKG? The normal sailing time should be 4 days only. This is 6 more days than normal. We have notified you many times that these goods are required urgently. We need to clarify whether the quality is any problem before the goods are shipped to our customer. You are still not following the required system, even though the delay was your fault last time. We are unable to accept this schedule. Please ensure the vessel schedule is is acceptable to the carrier before you inform us. Please also today reschedule immediately.

Regards
    Zoe