• Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Lebanon
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Personal Letter

I put in writing what i have been trying to explain to my Doc.
    please mark and correct

I have to come to term with these unusual thoughts that suddenly strike me, although I turn to manage to control and squeeze these unclear voices to a lesser degree, but it is coming at a heavy cost….I am battered to pieces… I feel a maniac urge to follow my within in order to get to satisfy my eagerness to relax/ relief ?…. or is it ?!. I feel I m in need to obeying my within , the non control state, quite known to me, nevertheless, it does remain dangerous as I turn to submit to my unconsciousness, unaware of the surroundings.
    I am tired and that is a no wonder, what I am seeing is more then people could visualize, my mind is stretched to such extent so to fit my within world, I m working non stop , I need to have a rest somehow.

zarafee is offline Newbie
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Lebanon
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Personal Letter

Sorry, here is the letter. Please correct .

I have to come to term with these unusual jumbled thoughts that suddenly strike me, although I turn
    to manage to control and squeeze these unclear familiar voices to a lesser degree, but that is coming at a
    heavy cost….I am battered to pieces… I feel a maniac urge to follow my within so to get relaxed
    / relief ?…. or is it ?!. I feel I m in need to obeying my within: " the non control state". It is quite
    known to me, nevertheless it does remain dangerous as I turn to submit to my unconsciousness,
    unaware of the surroundings.
    I am tired and that is no wonder. What I am seeing is more then people could visualize, my mind is
    stretched to such extent so to fit my within world, I m working non stop , I need to have a rest
    somehow.
    Im living another life or perhaps a new disoriented phase. My past living memories and toughts have
    been crushed and badly beatten, the energy that had bounded me to my past world have
    dissapaered and vinished, I can't beleive that i am a being with a vague empty silence past, my
    relations with my homeland is much heavier then a robe that would snapped under starin. I am in a
    constant suffering, crule pain is slamming my inside, i am about to crack ...BUT i am refusing to .
    Last edited by zarafee; 05-May-2008 at 12:48. Reason: missed parts added

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zarafee View Post
    I have to come to term with these unusual thoughts that suddenly strike me. Although I can manage to control and squeeze these unclear voices to some degree, it is coming at a heavy cost….I am battered to pieces… I feel a manic/insane urge to follow my internal orders so that I can relax/get relief

I am tired and that is no wonder. What I am seeing is more than people canvisualize. My mind is stretched to such extent that I am working non-stop. I need to rest somehow.

I'm living another life or perhaps a new disoriented phase. My memories and thoughts have been crushed and badly beaten, the energy that bound me to my homeland has disappeared and vanished. I just can't believe that my link with my past has become a vague empty silence as if it was a rope that snapped under strain.

Creative writing course?
    Last edited by Anglika; 05-May-2008 at 13:02.

zarafee is offline Newbie
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Lebanon
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Post Thanks / Like

I just don't know how to thank you . thank you so much . I appologize for my "headeck wiritng" .

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

No need to apologize. It's just that if this is really happening to you, I am truly sorry.