• Thai
      • Home Country:
      • Thailand
      • Current Location:
      • Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Default resonance & harmony

Hello,

The consistent speech and thought repatterning introduces immediate resonance and harmony into one's life. This in turn prepare us for tuning in to the even higher frequencies needed to produce long-term, consistent, and powerful (and quick) manifestation of our goals.

Pls help me explain the above paragraph.

1) The "consistent" speech and thought repattern = continuously change speech and thought?

2) what is the resonance and harmony that we can bring into our life? if it's a sound, it vibrates, resonates and okay, become harmony = nice sound, how about life?

3) I think the "consistent" in the last paragrap should mean "compatible" with our goal, right?

Tks, beeja

BobK is online now Harmless drudge
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: resonance & harmony

Quote Originally Posted by beeja View Post
    Hello,

The consistent speech and thought repatterning introduces immediate resonance and harmony into one's life. This in turn prepare us for tuning in to the even higher frequencies needed to produce long-term, consistent, and powerful (and quick) manifestation of our goals.

Pls help me explain the above paragraph...

Tks, beeja
    Some things defy explanation; psycho-babble often does. My advice is not to look for coherent thought where there is none. Quacks often write in an opaque way to convince others (and sometimes themselves) that they have something worth saying. When people start spouting that sort of rubbish, check your wallet.

b

beeja is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • Thai
      • Home Country:
      • Thailand
      • Current Location:
      • Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

I know but I really want to know the real meaning the author wanna convey, literally. To agree with it or not, upto the reader though.

BobK is online now Harmless drudge
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beeja View Post
    I know but I really want to know the real meaning the author wanna convey, literally. To agree with it or not, upto the reader though.
    ... but what I'm saying is that with this sort of gobbledygook you can't hope to make sense of it. Even the speaker doesn't know (or care) what it means.

For example - and I'm really not interested in contemplating the profound meaninglessness of the whole piece - what does he mean by 'resonance'?
    Is he talking about something vibrating - some kind of karmic thought-wave? Possibly. Is he talking about something triggering an awareness or consciousness or thought of something else? Possibly. He's being like Humpty Dumpty in Alice in Wonderland - 'When I use a word, it means what I want it to mean - no more and no less'. (It's interesting that people who pay such lip-service to communication are careful to use language in a way that guarantees precisely the reverse.)

b

(That's not directed at you, but at this sort of time-wasting drivel )