Post Thanks / Like

Default plz help me ,, every time i read this i can`t find any writting and grammer error ..

this is the text ..

My advertisement is about nbk youth account. The advertisement speaking to youth, that why they put young man, in addition, the man was wearing orange t-shirt as it refers to power the youth have. Moreover, they had written the words in blue color because it refers Kuwait girls and boys. Further more, they draw a car, maybe to give us impression that account with the offers they give will helps youth to buy every thing they need. In addition, the young man is smiling in the picture and that means he is satisfied with the account. Other attractive element in the advertisement is credit card picture is looks unique, coloring and unusual. Something else I found attractive was the background; they used shiny colors like yellow, dark blue and baby blue to attract people.

beascarpetta is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Great Britain
      • Current Location:
      • Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: plz help me ,, every time i read this i can`t find any writting and grammer error

The advertisement I'm going to analyze is about the National Bank of Kuwait's youth accounts. This advertisement is primarily aimed at (attracting) young people, that's why they've put the picture / image of a young man in the advert.
    In addition, the man is wearing an orange T-shirt, as a subtle allusion to the large segment young and technology-savvy consumers represent in
    the consumer market.
    Moreover, the colour they used for the words of the text is blue, which will certainly appeal to Kuwait girls and boys. Furthermore, they also have a car in the advertisement, maybe to give us impression that by opening an account with them young people will be able to buy everything they need.
    In addition, the young man is smiling in the picture , implying that he is satisfied with the account. Another attractive element in the advertisement is a picture
    of the first Visa Mini Cardthat looks unique both in coloring and design.
    Something else I found appealing was the background; they used shiny (?) colors like yellow, dark blue and baby blue to attract people.

I'm sorry I'm in a hurry that's the best I could do
    hope this helps.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: plz help me ,, every time i read this i can`t find any writting and grammer error

oh thank u very much u realy help me ;)