To: Mr. Caluana
As insructed by ESL, I'd like to inform you of the following:
1) Instead of going for KEDA Cooking school, ESL opts to enroll our prospects to be as student at PESLA cooking school. Not only its way way cheaper but it has also a Dorm wherien our prospects can stay. They teach commercial cooking and international cuisine. (pls see attached module)
Perceived Fees for 1 student:
$6000 enrollment fee including materials and ingredients for cooking
(schedule : Wed to Friday x 10 weeks)
$750 - dorm fee
$1500 - meals in a month (ESL's suggestion)
$1500 - allowance (ESL's suggestion)
Total - $ 9,250
2) Below are JESTA Technical Trainers who will help us train our people to be much more competent in Heavy Equipments, Industrial Automation, Hydraulic Systems, welding, Technical courses and programs:/ or who we'll plan to get to do an audit and evaluation on our Technical courses and programs in weldin, Industrial Automation and Hydraulic Systems:
1) Justin Tejada ( Automation Teacher )
2) Kurt Yoda ( Welding Teacher)
3) Clark Senti (Heavy Equipments Trainer)
We plan to bring them at our Company to check us or do an audit for 3 days in time for the German Trainers stint to train at our Company.
Myself and ESL also want to go with the Trainers schedule to check our facilities so we could visit minesite and somehow more or less will have an idea with regards to our facilities. This would also help me greatly as a recruitment officer so I'll know what to expect and have more or less a knowedge in our systems..and so I would know what type of skills that are needed for the people we will hire someitme in the future.
ESL wants us to give thise trainers and HOnararium of 5o thousand dollars for their services to us.
3) Attached are prospects for Mechanical Engr. and Electricla Engr. They dont have a formal experience as cadet engrs but the are really recommeded by our contact instructors. They said that these peolple could handle the task and really know the details of the job..
Thank you very much