Many thanks for your letter Ė it was really nice to hear from you again.
It sounds like a great idea to spend some time together. I really like to quide (1) you during your visit.
Firstly, as I know, you and Jack are lovers of history (2). Prague is the right place for you. Iíd (3) recommend visiting (4) the Charles Bridge, the Old Town Square, the Castle or the Wenceslaw Square. There are lots of museums, galleries or churches. I believe you can choose what you are interested in.
Actually, you are lucky! During your visit the Street festival will be arranged. (5) The streets will be full of artists, musicians and everybody can watch their free performance (6). I think, (7) it would be interesting especially for Kattie and small John. As I remember, they are keen on music. So (8) they will have an opportunity to listen to a lot of concerts different styles of music.
Lastly, do let me know if you need any help with accommodation or something like that. I would pleasured to help you as much as I can. (9)
Thatís all for now. I look forward to seeing you soon.
All the best,
To the sender:
(1) Do you mean 'guide'?That's because quide means a band of American Indians.
(2) you and Jack love historical things.
(3) like to
(4) to visit
(5) The Street festival will be arranged during your visit .
(7) You don't need to use 'I think', because this wouldn't help you to persuade your friend to visit that place.
(8) Delete the words, which I have coloured in red. (Please add 'As' before 'they will'
(9) It would be my pleasure to help you.
This is a very good letter and excellent effort on writing this letter as well, because it is quite hard to write a letter. Keep practising, you are on the right track!