Thread: Letter

• Post Thanks / Like

Letter

I would like to ask for correction of this letter.
    Thank you in advance
    Petr

Dear Mr Ference,
    I am writing to express our sincere appreciation of the marvellous product PC Russian Translator 2008, which we bought from you for 50 computers of our company INTER s.r.o on 28th January 2008. We want you to know how pleased we are with the wonderful service you given us.

For almost five years, we found out some language translators, which would ameliorate and simplify written contact with our foreign business partners. Fortunately, we encountered this linguistic PC programme on the recommendation of my friend Christine Carey who had convince herself of its qualities.

After checking out trial version, you offer on your web side, we agreed it might be worthy to buy for our company. We decided in favour of this translator especially for large word capacity of technical terms and abbreviations (around 750 000 words). We also admired its persuasive efficacy and practical usefulness of many utilities, translator enables. Moreover, we were impressed how quickly and accurate, can be translated foreign language text. We appreciated it is comfortable and easy to use because of well-arranged placement of icons and text on the screen.

It was imperative for us that this translator does not require large space on data disk. So it can be used without any problems on older computers. We were delighted that your company provides frequent updates, helpful patches and advisory service. It is evident you made a special effort to your customers to save them the trouble.

In addition, this PC software was at a very reasonable cost in comparison with other similar competitive translators in the market at the beginning of this year. Consequently, it was quite advantageous investment to order this necessary software PC Russian Translator 2008 and legal licence for our company computers. After several months, we have started recognize befits which this programme brings to our company.

Finally, I would like to thank your company that renders me invaluable assistance and promptness in all minor user issues I have encountered. Due to our satisfaction with your outstanding product and reliable service, it was a pleasure for us to recommend your company to other business partners. We will come back to you for years to come. As we look forward to trying your other products the next time.

Yours sincerely
    Petr Marel

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Letter

Quote Originally Posted by petr View Post
    Dear Mr Ference,
    I am writing to express our sincere appreciation of the marvellous product PC Russian Translator 2008, which we bought from you for 50 computers made by our company INTER s.r.o on 28th January 2008. We want you to know how pleased we are with the wonderful service you have given us.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Letter

One word: simplify.