2. It always (snows) in winter in my hometown. The Present
3. I’ll fix the car when I (arrive) home. PRESENT
4. She (walks) in, (comes) right up to me and (says)… The Past OR PRESENT. It could be the present used for story-telling.
5. Water (boils) at 100 degrees Celsius. The Present
6. The next train (leaves) at 10.30. PRESENT
7. Squirrels (hibernate) in the winter. PRESENT
8. If Amy (calls), tell her that I(’m) in a meeting. PRESENT
9. I’ll phone as soon as we (get) there. PRESENT
10. I bumped into my ex-boyfriend yesterday and he said: “Where’s that fiver you (owe) me?” PRESENT
11. Aliens (Fly) Over Roswell Past
12. From what I can see, the team (looks) incredibly well rested, ready to take on their opponents.
- A commentator speaks before a match The Present
13. Butterflies (come) from caterpillars. PRESENT
14. Right, DeNiro (enters) from the left and (approaches) Pacino who is sitting on the chair.
- A film director sets up a scene PRESENT
15. Mark (writes) for two hours every day. PRESENT (habitual action).
16. We (stand) on a beach hand in hand. “You will travel far,” she (tells) me.
- From a novel Future PRESENT (or PAST).