Post Thanks / Like

Default ..i need hlep .. !!

i wnat to know how i can make a paragraph in process .. !! and can u plezz say for my a paragrph as example for brocess !!

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: ..i need hlep .. !!

Quote Originally Posted by nonah View Post
    i wnat to know how i can make a paragraph in process .. !! and can u plezz say for my a paragrph as example for brocess !!

"A paragraph is an organisational feature of written English. It is a group of sentences, or possibly a single sentence, separated from the rest of the text by a space above and below it or by indenting the first line (leaving a space between the margin and the first word). A paragraph usually contains sentences that deal with one topic, and a new paragraph signals a change of topic."

Are you trying to write an essay? If so, you will have an introductory paragraph in which you say what you are to write about.

Your next paragraph[s] will explain what you think about the topic. It/they might also contain an opposite viewpoint.

Your ending paragraph summarizes what you have said. It also provides a conclusion about the topic.

Post Thanks / Like

that good and thanx alot ..
    but i want to know if i have process for something how can i connect this process in one pragraph ?

Post Thanks / Like

A paragraph should logically move from one point to another point. It is difficult to suggest how to help you without knowing how you write more than one sentence. So it would help if you posted a paragraph of your writing.

This might help you: Writing Tips: Paragraph Builder - WritingDEN

Post Thanks / Like

oky here is the paragraph ..

Many people think that preparation healthy and easy food it hard. and take a lots of time , but today I will tell you an easy and healthy dish ,all of you can make it .and here you are ,First, we should bring the ingredients we will need; we should bring four slices square white toast, five egg yolks, one cup of cheddar cheese and two cups of corn oil. when u have bring it ,all u need to do it brush both sides of toast with oil, then ,you but the toast in the oven , as soon as, they become golden you should take it out of the oven . After, blend egg yolk with chess, next spread on each toast, and roast into oven between 10-15 minuets until set. Last, cut each toast into two or four pieces, finally, serves it hot.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nonah View Post
    oky here is the paragraph ..

Many people think that preparation [preparing / the preparation of ] healthy and easy food is hard and takes a lot of time. Today I will tell you an easy and healthy dish; anyone can make it and here it is. First, we should bring [get together/ gather ] the ingredients we will need; we should bring [need] four slices of square white toast, five egg yolks, one cup of cheddar cheese and two cups of corn oil. When you have got it all, all you need to do is brush both sides of toast with oil, then you put the toast in the oven [on a baking tray]. As soon as they become golden you should take them out of the oven. Then blend the egg yolks and the cheese, next spread the mixture on each piece of toast, [put them back on the baking tray] and bake in the oven between 10-15 minutesand serve until set. Last, cut each into two or four pieces, hot.
    You have got the idea of the logical progression of the paragraph. I have corrected some of your grammar.

By the way, you need to make sure you tell us what temperature the oven should be

Post Thanks / Like

thanx aloooooot u realy help me .. :P

next time i will :P hhaha :P