popsie is offline Junior Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Pls. check my report

You work part-time in a museum. The museum director wants to attract more visitors and has asked you to write a report, making some recommendations.

Museum exhibitions

This report is intended to find some possibilities to increase a number of people who will go to the museum.

Findings

The entrance fees are quite expensive. The exhibition does not use computers or other information technologies. The museum has not created a presentation on the Internet.

Recommendations

• Decrease the entrance fees - especially for families and students
    The entrance fees are quite expensive. Some families or students are not able to afford to buy a ticket.
    • Interactive exhibition
    The exhibition should be as lively as possible to captivate a lot of people.
    • Virtual museum exhibition

Conclusion

In my opinion, is a big disadvantage lack of marketing activities with using modern information technologies. These days nearly every people have an access to the Internet and use it for finding out information.

sarat_106 is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pls. check my report

Quote Originally Posted by popsie View Post
    You work part-time in a museum. The museum director wants to attract more visitors and has asked you to write a report, making some recommendations.

Museum exhibitions

This report is intended to find some possibilities to increase a number of people who will go to the museum.

Findings

The entrance fees are quite expensive. The exhibition does not use computers or other information technologies. The museum has not created a presentation on the Internet.

Recommendations

• Decrease the entrance fees - especially for families and students
    The entrance fees are quite expensive. Some families or students are not able to afford to buy a ticket.
    • Interactive exhibition
    The exhibition should be as lively as possible to captivate a lot of people.
    • Virtual museum exhibition

Conclusion

In my opinion, is a big disadvantage lack of marketing activities with using modern information technologies. These days nearly every people have an access to the Internet and use it for finding out information.
    You should better consult a professional in marketing. Here you find professionals in English language

popsie is offline Junior Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pls. check my report

Excuse me, but I do not need any axperts in marketing. I would like to ask for checking my report an English teacher.