• Native Language:
      • Indonesian
      • Home Country:
      • Indonesia
      • Current Location:
      • Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Farewell letter & apologize

Dear teacher and friends, I’m leaving the company soon. So before I leave, I want to thanks and also to apologize to everybody for any mistake that I’ve done. Your comment and advice would be very much appreciated.

Subject : Farewell

Hi All,

As you may know, today is my last day with Company XYZ.

My sincerest, heartfelt apologies go out to every person I have offended for my regrettable use of very inappropriate language and for my action. I would like to apologize to you. I’m sorry for so many things that I’ve done. I have made mistakes, and for them, I am sorry. I’ve hurt people without meaning to, and some out of spite. And I’m sorry for that. But I’ve learnt from all of that and I’m a better person for all of it. (is it proper way to apologize in the email? Or is there any better idea)

Even though I will miss my colleagues and the company, I am looking forward to this new challenge and to starting a new phase of my career. I wish you all success in the future and am grateful for the opportunity to work with you.

I can be reached at my personal email address myemail @ yahoo.com. Please keep in touch!

Thanks again for everything and best of luck to you.

Sincerely,

MyName

sarat_106 is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: Farewell letter & apologize

I am not a professional teacher.
    My sincere(st), heartfelt apologies go out to every (person) one whom I might have offended(for my regrettable) by use of (very inappropriate) abusive language and (for my action) indecent action. (I would like to apologize to you.) I’m sorry for so many things that I’ve done. I have made mistakes,( and for them, I am sorry.) I’ve hurt people without (meaning to) any reason and done many things (some) out of spite. And I’m really sorry for those(that). But I’ve learnt from all (of that) my follies and today I’m a better person(for all of it). (is it proper way to apologize in the email? Or is there any better idea)

Even though I will miss my colleagues and the company, I am looking forward to this new challenge and (to) starting a new phase of my career. I wish you all success in the future and am grateful for the opportunity of having to work with you.

I can be reached in (at) my personal email address myemail @ yahoo.com. Please keep in touch!

Thanks again for everything and best of luck to you.

Sincerely,

MyName

(i) delete words in brackets to avoid repetition and use of inappropriate words.
    (ii) The new words used here have been hibhlighted.