1. When the person was in love he would listen to love songs on the radio and sing along.
2. They have no meaning. They're words that song writers make up.
3. When the singer of the song get to the part in the song where the boy is breaking his girlfriend's heart...
4. Looking back in time to the days when the boy and girl were in love.
5. It means the past years.
7. When he was in love, he listened to love songs on the radio and sang along to them.
11. Yes. It's a predicate adjective.
- For Teachers