Leboss is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Could anyone help?

Hello dear Members of the Forum,
    could anyone check my Motivation letter for me?I will be glad if you can correct the form and the content( Substance) for me.

Here are the content the cover letter should have :
    -a covering letter (mentioning why you are interested in the field or course you apply for, detailing your career goals, etc.)

and also

the link to find the brochure about the programmehttp://wwwen.uni.lu/formations/fdef/master_in_entrepreneurship_and_innovation_master_p rofessionnel

Thank you in advance for your help

Date

My Name and Adress

Name and Adress of the of
    the Professeur

Dear Mr ........,

i hereby wish to state my interest for a place in your Master Programme on Entrepreneurship and Innovation( Master Professionnel) , a Programme that i found on your webside while looking for such studies.

My desire to enrol on this special programme reflects my ambition to be independant and my interest in Entrepreneurship.
    I have always dream to have my own business. After my Study in Physics sciences at the University of( Country ) instead of becoming a Teacher i started a business together with a friend. We started with a small budget to produce coconut oil-based Soap in informel Sector.But in the long run i noticed that ideas without knowledge are difficult to be transformed in sustainable projects so i decided to join a privat business College to acquire basic knowledge in Accountancy,Marketing, Finances and sales techniques.My experience in this business has showed me the real role Entrepreneurs can play in developing countries and for me there is no doubt that Entrepreneurship can alleviate poverty by contributing to economic growth and Job creation.

Since Spring 2004 i have enrolled on the programme Business Mathematics or Mathaematics and Economics (Witrschaftmathematiks). I started the courses at the University of .... where i spent one Semester then i moved to University of.......

There are three specific reasons why i want to join a programme on Entrepreneurship

First i noticed once again that whatever i was studying, my desire to fulfil a life long wish deos not quit my mind and is becoming stronger .So i have decided to go for a suitable Master programme which will provide me with the the tools to fulfil my wish.

Secondly i beleave that great ideas without knowledge are difficulte to be transformed into sustainable projects Therefore learning the process of development and the implementation of new business ideas is very important for me.I think that Entrepreneurship Programme is the most suitable Programme to learn this process fom the idea to the setting up and growth of a company until the eventual withdrawal from the business project

Thirdly i have some ideas and i want to take part to the actions that aim to alleviate poverty on the african continent and an Entrepreneurship programme will surely help me to select,evaluate and implemente those ideas in oder to create sustainable businesses that will help to alleviate poverty by contributing to economic growth and job creation.

Why this special Programme at the university of Luxembourg?

The location of the university of luxembourg in the heart of Europe,its international environment,the involvement of an international faculty and a wide network of business community members are factors that will provide me with international skills and experience to anable me to compete on the global market These are some of raisons why i chose to study Entrepreurship at your Institution

Another raison is the cours concept:optimal balance between theory and practice is exactly what i am looking for . The fact that i will have practical experience of daily business practice increases my motivation,because the practical part of the programme will show us the difficulties that Entrepreneurs may encounter and will provide us with skills and experiences to deal with obstacles.

The uniqueness and the duration of your Entrepreneurship curriculum are other factors that lead to chose your institution
    I think your programme is very special because it provides knowledge not only in Eutrepreneurship but also in innovation management.In a global changing world,innovation is very important to create a competitive advantage.
    In Addtion the proramme does not last more than two semesters and this is ideal for me in terms of duration,because i do not wish to join a Master in Entrepreneurship that will last more than three semesters

After my study, i will use the knowledge that i will gain to continue to work on our current Jatropha-projet,to help to establish businesspartnership between european and african firms and Entrepreneurs . I also want work together with Lux-Business Academy on an Idea that can help others young Entrepreneurs on the african continent and establish global partnership.

I am convinced that Entrepreneuship is one of the way to reduce poverty and your program will surely provide me the suitable knowledge and know how that i need not only to improve our current projects,but also to transform my other ideas into new applications and also help others people.

Sincerely yours

My Name

Enclosed

CV......

Soup is offline VIP Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Canada
      • Current Location:
      • China
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Could anyone help?

I wish to state my interest for a place in your Master's Programme in Entrepreneurship and Innovation (Master Professionnel), which I found on your website.

My desire to enroll in this special programme reflects my ambition to be independent and my interest in Entrepreneurship.

I have always dreamed of owning my own business. After studying Physics at the University of (Country), I started a business together with a friend. We started with a small budget to produce coconut oil-based soap, and I noticed that ideas without knowledge are difficult to translate into sustainable projects, so I decided to join a private business college to acquire basic knowledge in accounting, marketing, finance and sales. My experience in business has showed me the real role of an entrepreneur can play in developing countries, and for me there is no doubt that entrepreneurship can alleviate poverty by contributing to economic growth and job creation.

In the spring of 2004, I enrolled in Business Mathematics and Economics (Witrschaftmathematiks) at the University of (name) for one semester and then transferred to the University of (name).

The reasons I would like to join your Entrepreneurship Programme are threefold. First, I noticed once again that whatever I was studying, my desire to fulfill my life long wish is becoming stronger. So, I have decided to go for a suitable master's programme which will provide me with the the tools to fulfill my dream.

Secondly, I believe that great ideas without knowledge are difficult to translate into sustainable projects; therefore, learning the process of development and the implementation of new business ideas is very important to me. I think that your Entrepreneurship Programme will provide me with the processes I need to learn, starting from the initial business idea to the setting up and growth of a company.

Thirdly, I have some ideas on how to alleviate poverty on the African continent, and an Entrepreneurship programme will surely help me select, evaluate and implement those ideas in order to create businesses that contribute to economic growth and job creation.

The reason I chose the University of Luxembourg is the location. It is in the heart of Europe; its international environment, the involvement of an international faculty, and a wide network of business community members are factors that will provide me with international skills and experience to enable me to compete in the global market.

Another reason is the course concept: optimal balance between theory and practice is exactly what I am looking for. The fact that I will get practical experience increases my motivation. The practical part of the programme will provide me with the opportunity to learn the difficulties that entrepreneurs may encounter, and the skills to deal with obstacles.

The uniqueness and the duration of your Entrepreneurship curriculum is another factor that led me to choose your institution.

I think your programme is very special because it provides knowledge not only in eutrepreneurship but also in innovation management. In a global, changing world, innovation is very important as it creates a competitive advantage.

In addition, the your progamme does not last more than two semesters, and this is ideal for me in terms of duration because I do not wish to join a Master's in Entrepreneurship that will last more than three semesters.

After my studies, I will use the knowledge that I have gained to continue to work on our current Jatropha-project to help establish business partnership between European and African firms. I also want work together with Lux-Business Academy on an idea that can help other young entrepreneurs on the African continent to establish global partnerships.

I am convinced that entrepreneuship is one of the ways to reduce poverty, and your program will surely provide me the suitable knowledge and know-how that I need not only to improve our current projects, but also to transform my other ideas into new applications and also help others people.