• Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • China
      • Current Location:
      • China
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face how to write a letter to the teacher to explain why I didn't go to his class.

Here is what I have written.I just want to express how sorry I am for not attending the class and why I didn't. And I think there can be something wrong with it.I hope someone can help me and give several advice.Thanks a lot~

Dear Sir,
    I’m truly sorry for not attending the class last time. Because there’s something wrong with my stomach and the chronic gastritis broke out unexpectedly. I used to taking medicines regularly and I thought I know it very well, so I did not went to see the school doctor then. This is a demonstration for my illness given by a school physician later. He made it according to my previous case report.
    I hope you will not mind my not being.
    Sincerely Demi

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: how to write a letter to the teacher to explain why I didn't go to his class.

Welcome to the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Demi1018 View Post
    Here is what I have written.I just want to express how sorry I am for not attending the class and why I didn't. And I think there can be something wrong with it.I hope someone can help me and give several advice.Thanks a lot~

Dear Sir,use your teacher's name: Mr xxxxxxxx
    Iím truly sorry for not attending the class last time. Because thereís It is because I had something wrong with my stomach and the chronic gastritis broke out unexpectedly.and suddenly had chronic gastritis. I used I am used to taking medicines regularly and I thought I know it very wellwhat to do, so I did not went go to see the school doctor then. This is a demonstration diagnosis for my illness given by a school physician later. He made it according to my previous case report.
    I hope you will not mind my not being.I hope you will forgive my absence on this occasion.

Yours sincerely,
    Demi