Post Thanks / Like

what means a sentence

thanks in advance
    Here is sentence "demonstrating corporate responsibility for society.the key aspect of corporate responsibilty is to value culture differences", I don't know how to unterstand "demonstrating" in this sentence. In my view,it is "the display of working together with people from different culture".it is difficult for me to explain it.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: what means a sentence

Here is sentence "demonstrating corporate responsibility for society.the key aspect of corporate responsibilty is to value culture differences", I don't know how to unterstand "demonstrating" in this sentence. In my view,it is "the display of working together with people from different culture".it is difficult for me to explain it.

the actual 'demonstrating' of this corporate responsibility is not referred to.
    'demonstrating' means to clearly show the existence of something by giving proof or evidence , or something practical that we can see that shows us, this company is taking a responsible role in relation to society.
    The sentence gives us one way in which this might be done: valuing cultural differences. BUT HOW IS THE COMPANY demonstrating that it is doing this? This is not stated, and may come later in this presentation.
    (For example, it may have employees from various cultures. Are they permitted to wear the dress of their culture if they wish e.g. a woman wearing a sari, not a blouse and skirt? Does the company allow for the different 'holidays' and 'religious days' for the different religions of the various cultures eg Easter, Ramadan etc.