jaydazed is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default training chinese english teachers

Hello to whomever reads this,

I'm looking to find a manual, syllabus or curriculum or anything that I can use to preapre a 10 hour training course for chinese primary english teachers L1 L2. I have done my own training program in the past, but this was specifically for junior and senior teachers! I'm not a primary teacher! I teacher high school students! But my company thinks I'm best suited for this "opportunity"!

The teachers have obviously graduated from school and who have majored in Primary education! How can deliver a program that will keep them interested,learn new ideas and improve their students?!! All I can think about is games and songs! Of couse I need to cover the basics listening, speaking, reading, writing and maybe audio/visual if this option is available in the room I'm given!

Any help is much appreciated! I'm more than happy to exchange emails and send lesson plans I have done in the past to anyone who needs!

Cheers,

Jay

Soup is offline VIP Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Canada
      • Current Location:
      • China
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: training chinese english teachers

Hi Jay

Small world.

I've been training Chinese teachers in Shanghai for the past 2 years, and can answer all your questions as well as provide you with some material. Let's talk. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message (Click on the name Soup, top left hand corner of the post) and I'll send you my email address.