Yalitzang Guest

Improving Education

I have noticed a news about that our government will make an educational revolution for our students, in order to improve their high school result. There are two proposals on the table. Either prolong the years during kindergarten years, or put off a year for high school graduation. Both are the good ideas; however, there is only one option to be considered. I agree that student should stay one more years of their high school age. Students have enough time for studying academic classes and curriculum courses, and get more experience on day trips, in which they can enroll in an ideal college, afterward.

Time is limited, particularly the last year of high school. In order to go through all the information from the text book, a lot of teachers could try to teach as quickly as they could. Occasionally, they briefly summarize or skip some of the charters which they think are not important. As a result, students aren’t able to learn all the information from the text book but the context for the exam. If teachers have enough time to teach and students must have more time to study. Eventually, students will get a better result in their high schools.

Students can spend one more year on studying curricular courses. When I was in high school, I could only choose some of the classes because of the classes limited. Therefore, I gave up my favorite art class, instead of additional mathematic, which I thought it could strengthen my math skill. Now I am in fine art major. My drawing and painting skills are weak. If I had a year studied art before going to a college, I could have more practices and have a better performance in my college classes. In the last year, students can study whatever they like, which not also it does help their high school results, but also does it enrich their knowledge.

Student needs more experience on their academic classes and reduce their pressure in school. The better way is to take day trips to learn more information and also have fun. For example, going to various kinds of museum where students can look at the pictures, watch films and see different displays which are placed there. First of all, it increases the student motivation of studying, and also they feel more relaxed because of studying outside of school. It promotes an interested experience for student, moreover, it helps student improve their high school results.

In contrary, children are too young for studying seriously during the kindergarten age. They need to learn is how to get used to schooling and socializing, but not focusing on their scores. The better way to improve the students in high school age is that they need more time to absorb abundant information from their teachers’ lectures, study their interests and enjoy their schooling, in order to get a good result for enrolling approximate college.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

re: Improving Education

Quote Originally Posted by Yalitzang View Post
    I have noticed a news about report that our government will make an educational revolution for our students, in order to improve their high school results. There are two proposals on the table. Either prolong the years during kindergarten years, or put off high school graduation for a year. Both are good ideas; however, there is only one option that can be considered. I agree that students should stay one more years of their high school age.on for a further year of high school Students will have enough time for studying academic classes and curriculum courses, and get more experience on day trips, in which they can enroll in an ideal college, afterward.and can find the ideal college in which to enroll.

Time is limited, particularly during the last year of high school. In order to go through all the information from the text book, a lot of teachers try to teach as quickly as they can. Occasionally, they briefly summarize or skip some of the chapters which they think are not important. As a result, students aren’t able to learn all the information from the text book but anything except what is needed for the exam. If teachers had enough time to teach and students had more time to study, students would get a better result in their final examinations.

Students could spend one more year on studying curricular courses. When I was in high school, I could only choose some of the classes because of the classes' limitations. Therefore, I gave up my favorite art class, instead taking additional mathematics, which I thought would strengthen my math skill. Now I am a fine art major but my drawing and painting skills are weak. If I had studied art before going to college, I would have better performance in my college classes. In the last year, students can study whatever they like, which not also it does help their high school results, although it does enrich their knowledge.

Student needs Students need more experience away from their academic classes and to reduce their pressure in school. The best way is to take day trips to learn about all kinds of things and also to have fun. For example, going to various kinds of museum where students can look at the pictures, watch films and see different displays which are placed there. First of all, it This would increase the student motivation of studying to study, and also they feel more relaxed because of studying outside of school. It promotes an interested interesting experience for the student, moreover, it helps student improve their high school results.

In contrary, On the other hand, children are too young for studying seriously during the kindergarten age. They need to learn how to get used to schooling and socializing, but not focusing on their scores. The better way to improve the students in high school age is that they need more time to absorb abundant information from their teachers’ lectures, study their interests and enjoy their schooling, in order to get a good result for enrolling approximate college.

Your text is very repetitious.