popsie is offline Junior Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Pls. look through for mistakes

Your penfriend in Australia, Bruce Stanton, has written to ask you to make hotel arrangements for his parents who are coming to visit your counry.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing on behalf of Mr. and Ms. Stanton to make reservation in the hotel Bella Vista from 16.6. to 23.6.08. I would like to book a double room with bathroom in 1st floor with pleasant view (preferably with view on the sea).

Firstly, I would be kind if you could inform me if vegetarian food is served during lunch and dinner.

Secondly, I would be grateful if you could send me list one day of tours and check that guides in English are available.

Lastly, I would like to know the price and if breakfast is included. I would like to ask if you could arrange a taxi to pick up Mr. and Ms. Stanton from the airport – Flight SF107 16.6. 18.05 and to the airport - Flight SF 108 23.6. 14.45 and what the fare to the airport is.

I would like to ask whether is possible for you to send me a confirmed reservation and requested information. Thank you very much in advance. I look forward to receiving a reply from you.

Yours faithfully,
    Last edited by popsie; 03-Jun-2008 at 07:50.

tedtmc is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Pls. look through for mistakes

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing on behalf of Mr. and Ms. Stanton to make reservation in the hotel Bella Vista from 16.6. to 23.6.08. I would like to book a double room with (attached)bathroom in(on the) 1st floor with pleasant view (preferably with view on(to) the sea).

Firstly, I would be kind(appreciate it) if you could inform me if vegetarian food is served during lunch and dinner.

Secondly, I would be grateful if you could send me list one day of tours(the itinerary for 1-day tour) and check (ensure)that guides in English are available.

Lastly, I would like to know the price and if breakfast is included. I would like to ask if you could arrange a taxi to pick up Mr. and Ms. Stanton from the airport Flight SF107 16.6. 18.05 and to the airport - Flight SF 108 23.6. 14.45 and what the fare to the airport is.

I would like to ask whether is possible for you to send me a confirmed reservation and (the) requested information. Thank you very much in advance. I look forward to receiving a reply from you.

Yours faithfully,

popsie is offline Junior Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Pls. look through for mistakes

Thank you very much for your help.