Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: 40,000 Posts!


    • Join Date: Apr 2004
    • Posts: 1,814
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #11

    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • Japanese
      • Home Country:
      • Japan
      • Current Location:
      • Japan

    • Join Date: Mar 2004
    • Posts: 1,074
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #12
    I was only one step away to key member...

    My 350 or so...gone...


    • Join Date: Apr 2004
    • Posts: 1,814
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #13
    You are the best! Taka!

    Ask Red5 to give you 100 stars He is almighty. :P

    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • Japanese
      • Home Country:
      • Japan
      • Current Location:
      • Japan

    • Join Date: Mar 2004
    • Posts: 1,074
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #14
    Actually, now I'm wondering how many posts are required for seven stars and what is going to happen when you get seven. :)


    • Join Date: Apr 2004
    • Posts: 1,814
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #15
    Taka, click here! This is how I look when I get the seventh star!


    Oh, I will have to live next to Cassie.


    Casseopeia is found next to the Big Dipper and Orion. Its shape is easy to remember, a neat W, or M, formed by 5 bright stars.
    Casseopeia is the mythological Queen of Japan. 8)


    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

    • Join Date: Nov 2002
    • Posts: 3,413
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Taka
    Actually, now I'm wondering how many posts are required for seven stars and what is going to happen when you get seven. :)
    new user 0
    beginner 5
    2 star member 20
    3 star member 80
    4 star member 200
    5 star member 500
    Key Member 1000

    I'm not a teacher, so please consider any advice I give in that context.

    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • Japanese
      • Home Country:
      • Japan
      • Current Location:
      • Japan

    • Join Date: Mar 2004
    • Posts: 1,074
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknomi
    Taka, click here! This is how I look when I get the seventh star!


    Oh, I will have to live next to Cassie.


    Casseopeia is found next to the Big Dipper and Orion. Its shape is easy to remember, a neat W, or M, formed by 5 bright stars.
    Casseopeia is the mythological Queen of Japan. 8)

    Beautiful. :)

    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • Japanese
      • Home Country:
      • Japan
      • Current Location:
      • Japan

    • Join Date: Mar 2004
    • Posts: 1,074
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Red5
    Quote Originally Posted by Taka
    Actually, now I'm wondering how many posts are required for seven stars and what is going to happen when you get seven. :)
    new user 0
    beginner 5
    2 star member 20
    3 star member 80
    4 star member 200
    5 star member 500
    Key Member 1000

    So seven stars are for administrators only?

    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

    • Join Date: Nov 2002
    • Posts: 3,413
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #19
    That's correct. You got it!

    (but I might be persuaded to change the rules if you are very nice to me. *gggggg*
    I'm not a teacher, so please consider any advice I give in that context.

    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • Japanese
      • Home Country:
      • Japan
      • Current Location:
      • Japan

    • Join Date: Mar 2004
    • Posts: 1,074
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Red5
    (but I might be persuaded to change the rules if you are very nice to me. *gggggg*
    Sounds like intimidation of the emperor of the dark side rather than words of Jedi knights.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 20,000 Posts!
    By Tdol in forum News and Announcements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 25-Mar-2004, 18:02
  2. To keep the previous posts
    By whl626 in forum Support Area
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-Nov-2003, 09:16

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •