• Russian
      • Home Country:
      • Russian Federation
      • Current Location:
      • Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

carcade tea

Hi everybody!

I'm writing an article about Carcade tea. Could you, please, help me check the following sentences. I’m not sure if it sounds well :) I really appreciate your help

Flower cups are used for brewing a deep red tea with sourish taste. You can easily slake your thistle with this healing drink. Drinking carcade tea regularly helps avoiding the risk of hypovitaminosis and related bad effects.
    Vitamins and microelements contained in the tea vitalize our energy, improve tonicity and strengthen the immune system. It is a great drink for winter time when we lack vitamins and often suffer from cold or other virus infections.

Thanks in advance

tedtmc is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: carcade tea

Flower cups are used for brewing a (the)deep red tea with (a) sourish taste. You can easily slake your thistle (??)with this healing drink. Drinking carcade tea regularly helps avoiding(helps to avoid)[ the risk of hypovitaminosis and related bad effects.

Vitamins and microelements contained in the tea vitalize our energy, improve tonicity and strengthen the immune system. It is a great drink for winter time when we lack vitamins and often suffer from (are often prone to) cold or other virus infections.

Neillythere is offline Senior Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: carcade tea

Hi changeling

Flower cups are used for brewing this deep red tea with a refreshing, slightly bitter taste.

You can easily "slake your thistle" (i.e "quench your thirst" - beware, there may be many out there that wouldn't recognise your expression) with this healing drink (beware of using the term "healing" unless specifically scientifically proven). Drinking carcade tea regularly helps avoiding the risk of vitamin deficiencies (I had to look up hypovitaminosis - not many of your readers would also not recognise it and is it scientifically proven?) and related adverse effects.

Vitamins and microelements contained in the tea vitalize (AME, vitalise=UKE) our energy, improve tonicity and strengthen the immune system (beware, unless specifically scientifically defendable). It is a great drink for winter time when we lack vitamins and often suffer from cold or other virus infections.

Best regards
    NT