- For Teachers
Can someone correct my resume and a summary of my cv please? I want to move abroad to the Netherlands but I have to sent a resume and cv in English and my English is not very well.
Because I don't want my actual employer to read that I'm looking for a new job (you never know who's visiting this site ), I haven't mentioned the names of companies and dates.
Thanks a lot!
Dear Sir, Madam,
I am very interested in the "sales assistant" position advertised on the ………. website on ……
I graduated as a nurse and I have exercised this job during a number of years. Nevertheless, I wanted to develop my career in the business.
After having exercise an administration function at an orthopaedist, I’ve started as a junior secretary at [company name]. Rather fast, I have built a career as an assistant of the office manager.
I am presently working as an administration assistant at [company name] which is a company providing insurances for companies and is a component of [company name]. My current duties consist of secretarial work and also analyzing financial data.
Besides, I’m also working as an independent senior consultant for Herbalife so I also have some sales experience. I like working in sales very much and that’s the reason why I’m actively seeking employment in the field of sales.
Working in the Netherlands forms no sticking point for me and I’m prepared to move.
I have enclosed my resume for your review. Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to hearing from you soon, and am available for an interview at whatever time is suitable for you.
Certificates and Diploma's
Certificate Technical Secondary Education, department Secretary-Languages
Diploma A3 – Secretary-Languages
Certificate Higher Secondary Education, department Nursing
Diploma Hospital Nursing
1. Work description: Administration Assistant
· Draw up statistics presentations:
Ø Extract statistics from Business Objects and Excel
Ø Draw up the presentation in PowerPoint
Ø Look for a location for the presentation (meeting room, hotel…)
· Assistance of the Business Unit Manager and the Team Managers: keeping the electronic agendas up to date and making appointments, booking of travels, answering telephones (filtering and if possible, remedying by me), e-mail, invoicing, reporting of staff’s needing and problemsto the Business Unit Manager, etc.
· Assist with drawing up small programs in Visual Basic for Applications for the units and the statistics presentation, primary support for software problems
2. Work description: Assistant Office Manager
· Assistance of the Office Manager: distribution of the daily tasks to the secretaries, delegation of work activities, reporting of secretarial problems to the Office Manager and after discussion find a solution, coordination of the secretaries holiday’s planning with the Office Manager.
· Helpdesk Assistant (20%): set-up, training and assistance of the software program CESAR in Belgium and France. Primary support for basic computer problems for the Belgian branch.
· Secretarial tasks: telephony, correspondence and reporting in Dutch, French and English, distribution of post, making orders (office material), keeping the electronic agendas of the loss adjusters up to date, etc.
3. Work description: Medical secretary
· Assistance of the doctor during the office hours
· Keeping the data up to date in an orthopaedic program (Macintosh)
· Secretarial tasks: keeping the agenda, correspondence and medical reports in Dutch and French, telephony, distribution of post, making orders (medical articles such as bandages, plaster casts, etc.)
· Financial settlement of the patients and keeping of the debtors
4. Work description: Nurse at the departments orthopaedics and surgery
Strong organisational ability
Strong perseverance and motivated
Please, remain discreet with regard to my actual employer
Hi,your CV is good and you seems to have experience in your respective field, but i think it needs a professional touch, i will suggest you to visit these sites,here you will find inbuilt resume templates so no question of mistakes in English , and you will able to create online resumes professionally,
Best Of Luck !!