Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Results 41 to 49 of 49

Thread: as or like????


    • Join Date: Apr 2004
    • Posts: 1,814
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #41
    I saw the shooting star last night here. :P :) :D

    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Retired English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • French
      • Home Country:
      • France
      • Current Location:
      • France

    • Join Date: May 2004
    • Posts: 82
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #42
    Who is this ?


    • Join Date: Jun 2004
    • Posts: 1,369
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #43
    A shooting star is "une étoile filante"

    FRC

    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Retired English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • French
      • Home Country:
      • France
      • Current Location:
      • France

    • Join Date: May 2004
    • Posts: 82
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Francois
    A shooting star is "une étoile filante"

    FRC
    Who is he FRC ?
    She saw one in forum sky yesterday .
    Are you this one ?
    Alex


    • Join Date: Jun 2004
    • Posts: 1,369
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #45
    No; we were talking about the little star I lost under my name (on the left of each post; you, Alex, are a 2-star member for instance). I apparently lost it due to some housekeeping tasks which caused several posts not to be counted anymore, for several members.
    That's no big deal, to be frank

    FRC

    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Retired English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • French
      • Home Country:
      • France
      • Current Location:
      • France

    • Join Date: May 2004
    • Posts: 82
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Francois
    No; we were talking about the little star I lost under my name (on the left of each post; you, Alex, are a 2-star member for instance). I apparently lost it due to some housekeeping tasks which caused several posts not to be counted anymore, for several members.
    That's no big deal, to be frank

    FRC
    I agree . :)
    But keep you statut .

    Alex

    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Japan

    • Join Date: Nov 2002
    • Posts: 45,511
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #47
    He will.


    • Join Date: Apr 2004
    • Posts: 1,814
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #48
    Quote Originally Posted by alexandre42
    Quote Originally Posted by Francois
    A shooting star is "une étoile filante"

    FRC
    Who is he FRC ?
    She saw one in forum sky yesterday .
    Are you this one ?
    Alex
    He was the shooting star last night. But he is always a shining star at UE, day and night. :P

    ----
    Feed me up with tar tar tar,
    to help me become a super star.
    :D

    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Retired English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • French
      • Home Country:
      • France
      • Current Location:
      • France

    • Join Date: May 2004
    • Posts: 82
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #49
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknomi
    Quote Originally Posted by alexandre42
    Quote Originally Posted by Francois
    A shooting star is "une étoile filante"

    FRC
    Who is he FRC ?
    She saw one in forum sky yesterday .
    Are you this one ?
    Alex
    He was the shooting star last night. But he is always a shining star at UE, day and night. :P



    ----
    Feed me up with tar tar tar,
    to help me become a super star.
    :D
    The last one is more difficult to obtain . I'm sure you're close to get it
    :)
    I'm trying to help you . What does mean for you this expression how water wise are you ?
    Alex

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •