Damilo_e is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Please help crosscheck my parting words from my school........any ideas????

MY EXPERIENCE IN LIFEFORTE
    LIFEFORTE……….
    I never thought I would see the end of all these years. Now with graduation only a few weeks away, I have begun to think to myself, “What has shaped my life these past years?”
    I have concluded that Lifeforte has imbibed in me the twin virtues of excellence and hard work. Lifeforte has given me the solid foundation upon which am building on. I am grateful to God for giving me the privilege to pass through this prestigious school, and am proud to say that “not only have I passed through this school, but this school has passed through me……..in every single way”. I also express my gratitude to the teachers and house parents who have put me through. The virtues you have deposited in me will always remain there. Thank you all.
    To the graduating class of 2008, I wish you the best in your future endeavors, nothing can erase the memories of the time we spent together….I’ll miss you all very dearly.
    To those we are leaving behind, “DO NOT LOSE FOCUS” and you will surely get to the top.
    Thank you

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please help crosscheck my parting words from my school........any ideas????

I am not a teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Damilo_e View Post
    MY EXPERIENCE IN LIFEFORTE
    LIFEFORTE……….
    I never thought that this day would come. With graduation only a few weeks away, I have begun to think to myself, “What has shaped my life over these past years?”

I have concluded/reached the conclusion that Lifeforte has imbued me with the values of excellence and hard work. Lifeforte has given me a solid foundation upon which to build. I am grateful to God for giving me the privilege of attending this prestigious school. I am proud to say that your influence has positively affected me and will guide me throughout my life every day. I want to also express my gratitude to the teachers and house parents who have supported me during my time here. I thank you all.

To the graduating class of 2008, I wish you the best in your future endeavors. Nothing can erase the memories of the time we spent together.Iwill miss you all very dearly.

To those we are leaving behind, “DO NOT LOSE FOCUS” and you will surely get to the top.
    Thank you
    Hope this is helpful to you!