mary22 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

another cover letter...

Hi! as I really try to write "targeted" cover letters for each firm, I would like to ask again for a second cover letter correction... I hope this is not too bold as I know there are other people who need help, too...
    I'm particularly unsure about comma rules. I'd be very thankful for any comment!

"..........
    Since I started studies, I have followed the developments in your firm with great interest. Your emphasis on the social dimension of architecture and particularly your commitment to environmentally -sensitive projects and sustainability are very impressive. Thus, I would be very happy to put my skills into good use in your firm. I am enthusiastic, eager to develop my skills, and willing to work long hours when a project demands it.
    ......."

rj1948 is offline Senior Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • Tamil
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: another cover letter...

Quote Originally Posted by mary22 View Post
    Hi! as I really try to write "targeted" cover letters for each firm, I would like to ask again for a second cover letter correction... I hope this is not too bold as I know there are other people who need help, too...
    I'm particularly unsure about comma rules. I'd be very thankful for any comment!

"..........
    Since I started studies, I have followed the developments in your firm with great interest. Your emphasis on the social dimension of architecture and particularly your commitment to environmentally -sensitive projects and sustainability are very impressive. Thus, I would be very happy to put my skills into good use in your firm. I am enthusiastic, eager to develop my skills, and willing to work long hours when a project demands it.
    ......."
    ...I have been following.......
    omit thus.
    No comma before and
    Regards,
    rj1948.

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: another cover letter...

Quote Originally Posted by mary22 View Post
    Since I started my studies, I have followed the developments within your firm with great interest. Your emphasis on the social dimension of architecture and particularly your commitment to environmentally sensitive projects and sustainability are very impressive. Thus, I would be very happy to put my skills to good use with your firm. I am enthusiastic, eager to develop my skills and willing to work long hours when a project demands it.