• Home Country:
      • China
      • Current Location:
      • China

• Post Thanks / Like

Additional fire Work

I would be grateful if someone help to commect the following reply letter

Dear Account Manager

Regarding the addition of fire protection work, the reason is shortage material in the market for the installation project. Hence, the installation progress is affected and deferred due to late delivery of material. One day of additional fire protection for the project is therefore required to apply in order to avoid any interruption of services in building during the installation work. I would be grateful if you could approve the addition cost of fire protection work for the completed project.

Regrads

Officer

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • Japanese
      • Home Country:
      • Japan
      • Current Location:
      • Japan

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Additional fire Work

Quote Originally Posted by ben9108 View Post

Dear Account Manager

Regarding the addition of fire protection work, the reason is shortage material in the market for the installation project. Hence, the installation progress is affected and deferred due to late delivery of material. One day of additional fire protection for the project is therefore required to apply in order to avoid any interruption of services in building during the installation work. I would be grateful if you could approve the addition cost of fire protection work for the completed project.

Regrads

Officer
    I'm not really sure what you mean in the passage, but...please let me try.

Regarding the addition of fire protection work, the reason is shortage material in the market for the installation project. Hence, the installation progress is affected and deferred due to late delivery of material.

Regarding the additional fire protection work, the installation project has been delayed due to the late delivery of materials, which are currently not easily available in the market.

One day of additional fire protection for the project is therefore required to apply in order to avoid any interruption of services in building during the installation work.

I'm afraid I don't really understand this part.

I would be grateful if you could approve the addition cost of fire protection work for the completed project.

I would be grateful if you could approve the additional cost of the fire protection work to complete the project.

Please forgive me if I'm wrong. I'm not a native speaker of English.

• Post Thanks / Like

Post Re: Additional fire Work

Quote Originally Posted by ben9108 View Post

Dear Account Manager

Regarding the addition of fire protection work, the reason for the delay is the shortage of material in the market for the installation project. Hence, the installation progress is deferred due to the late delivery of requisite materials. It is therefore necessary to apply one day of additional fire protection for the project in order to avoid any interruption of services in building during the installation work. I would be grateful if you could approve the additional cost of the fire protection work for the completed project.

Yours sincerely.

Officer