• Post Thanks / Like

Eng. Speaking problem

hello everyone,

I am newbie and has gone through the site. It's simply great.
    I am having problem with english speaking. The main problem i am facing is with english Speaking. My eng. speaking skills are not very good. whenever I want to speak fluently or for a long, I don't find the appropriate word to continue my conversation or sometimes I'll get confused with the right grammar. At that moment,I have to come to my first lanuage to make the continuity. I really feel so embarrsed at that time.

What should I do? Whether joining speaking classes would be good or I'll practice myself?

Please teachers , advise me the way to start? How should I move on? Should I start learning grammar agin step by step or should I go in and making the practice of speaking?

please give me your valuable suggestions?

Regards

Mona

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • Tamil
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Eng. Speaking problem

Quote Originally Posted by monaacs View Post
    hello everyone,

I am newbie and has gone through the site. It's simply great.
    I am having problem with english speaking. The main problem i am facing is with english Speaking. My eng. speaking skills are not very good. whenever I want to speak fluently or for a long, I don't find the appropriate word to continue my conversation or sometimes I'll get confused with the right grammar. At that moment,I have to come to my first lanuage to make the continuity. I really feel so embarrsed at that time.

What should I do? Whether joining speaking classes would be good or I'll practice myself?

Please teachers , advise me the way to start? How should I move on? Should I start learning grammar agin step by step or should I go in and making the practice of speaking?

please give me your valuable suggestions?

Regards

Mona
    Speak.Don't get embarassed.Listen attentively.Improve your vocabulary.No non natives speaks as the natives.
    Regards,
    rj1948.