Hey Guys, so it is my first time posting here. It's a really great site to gain constructive criticism from and this is why I have joined.
I would really appreciate if anyone could skim through or do a thorough examination of this 'entry' level resume for my upcoming new job with some financial service firm...I forget it's company name hahah.
my objective is a bit unclear as of now...so I'm laying that aside. as for everything else, I would really love some reviews and whatnot. Thanks again:
(for privacy purposes, addresses, names, and phone numbers will not be fully displayed)
Bellarmine College Preparatory, 2004—2006
William C. Overfelt High, HS Diploma, 2006—2007
Foothill College, 2007—current
Rotary International R&D award
- won award based on excellent creativity and developer of marketed product(s)—2007
Santa Clara Paintball
· Professional referee and technician. Responsible for sanctioning games and upholding them to a fair, fun, and safe standard.
· Assigned as the park’s field maintenance manager. Ensure customer satisfaction and enjoyment by creating a new playing field on weekly basis. Also deals with field’s appearance, such as keeping them as sanitary as possible.
· Marker (gun) specialist. Manages and resolves any technical difficulties customers may have.
NPPL (National Professional Paintball League)
· Certified Professional referee. Certified to officiate sanctioned NPPL Events.
· Responsible for safety, positioning rules, making decisive calls, paintball equipment and general guidelines at national events.
· Sales representative.
Northside Theatre Company
· Sound and lighting technician. Responsible for transitioning lights and sound at appropriate time during a play.
· Manages and computates technical aspects of sound and light software and or programs.
Abercrombie and Fitch
· Customer Service relations.
- XXXX, Account Manager, Applied Global Services, (408).XXXXXX
- XXXXX, Owner of Lokisa, Lolita-Kosima Clothing Inc., (408).XXXXXXX
English, Semi-Fluent Vietnamese, 3 years of Spanish, 1 year of Japanese.
Interests and Activities
Coaching a regional tournament bound paintball team.
Paintball; Badminton; Working with cars; Social Networking
Microsoft Office 2000-2007, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, HTML internet; FireFox 188.8.131.52
Licenses and Certificates
NPPL Professional Referee Organization (P.R.O.) Certificate.