• Native Language:
      • Punjabi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Default energy health drink tv ad

the following is he script for tv ad for energy health drink, its my assigment please correct my language and help me to re write wherever i am wrong. Please help me as i need to submit it

Scene starts with a man on the corner of the road is busy fixing his car, glued inside the carís engine. Then a man pass by him like a shooting star (running very fast), he takes his head out to see what is it was? He sees that policemen and policeís dogs are running to chase him, but the manís speed is greater than everyones. Man with a surprise looks on his face waits for a while gazing at them, scratching his cheek gently and then goes to the rear seat of his car, opens a Glocone D drinks it, comes out of car stands in the middle of the road in the running pose, rubs his right leg again the road which emanates smoke. (every effect will be animated here). Then he launches himself, starts running, now his legs will resemble wheels rotating at a very great speed. He runs approaching the group of Policemen at much greater speed, on the way from wherever he passes, the leafs on the street and the trees near by feels the wind like effect. Now he is closing in on the group of policemen now zipping zapping he passes them in a second, he is running so fast that he even pass by the man(theft). Once he realize that, he stops suddenly on the background emergency brakes sounds, turns back and get hold of the theft, who himself was surprised to see the speed at which he was running. Now, the policeís dog running behind apply break and stop and gives a surprise look to man and all policemen are so exhausted running that they just fall flat on ground. Man hands over he theft to police and goes then comes the name of drink at last

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: energy health drink tv ad

Quote Originally Posted by new2grammar View Post
    the following is he script for tv ad for energy health drink, its my assigment please correct my language and help me to re write wherever i am wrong. Please help me as i need to submit it

Scene starts with a man on the corner of the road is busy fixing his car, glued inside the carís engine. Then a man passes like a shooting star (running very fast), and he takes his head out to see what is it was. He sees that policemen and police dogs are chasing the man, but the manís speed is greater than everyone's.

Man with a suprised look on his face waits for a while, gazing after them, scratching his cheek gently; he then goes to the rear seat of his car, opens a Glocone D drinks it, comes away from the car, stands in the middle of the road in the running pose, rubs his right foot on the road which emits smoke. (every effect will be animated here). Then he launches himself, starting to run, getting faster and faster until his legs resemble wheels rotating at a very great speed. He runs after the group of policemen at much greater speed, on the way from wherever he passes, the leafs on the street and the trees near by feels the wind like effect.and as he runs past the trees in the street, their leaves whip in the wind. Now he is closing in on the group of policemen until ZIP ZAP he passes them in a second. He is running so fast that he even passes the man being chased.

Once he realizes that, he stops suddenly [background sound of emergency brakes], turns back and get hold of the thief who is very surprised by the speed at which he was running. Now, the police dog running behind also stops suddenly, with a surprised look. All the policemen are so exhausted running that they just fall flat on the ground.

Man hands over the thief to police and goes back to his car. Over the screen comes the name of the drink.

new2grammar is offline Senior Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Punjabi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Anglika View Post
    Thanks a lot for your kind help

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Try:
    The scene starts with a man on the corner of the road busy fixing his car, his head under the hood (bonnet) of the car. A man runs by very fast. Curious, the first man peeks his head out from under the hood (bonnet) in time to see policemen and police dogs chasing the other man. The fleeing man outruns them all.
    Question:
    How do we know the fleeing man is a thief?
    Note:
    The plural of leaf is leaves.