1. He is late getting home these days as his workload has increased.
2. Her marriage is fixed for the 15th of this month.
=> main verb = is; fixed = adjective
3.You are gumby.
=> gumby, someone with little or no co-ordination or common sense and lacks any talent or potential to do anything but [screws] everything up. Urban Dictionary: Gumby
=> gumby /guhm'bee/ n. [from a class of Monty Python characters, poss. with some influence from the 1960s claymation character] 1. An act of minor but conspicuous stupidity, often in `gumby maneuver' or `pull a gumby'. 2. n. A bureaucrat, or other technical incompetent who impedes the progress of real work. 3. adj. Relating to things typically associated with people in sense 2. (e.g. "Ran would be writing code, but Richard gave him gumby work that's due on Friday", or, "Dammit! Travel screwed up my plane tickets. I have to go out on gumby patrol.") gumby - definition from dictionary.die.net
4. I know how tricky you are. Don't play games with me.
5. You can't expect me to talk/speak in the same manner all the time.
6. What are your office hours?