• Post Thanks / Like

Would you please correct my letter?

Dear Mrs. Merker

We would like to inform you that we decided to send next 1x1400 nozzle Pt/Rh bushing for repairing. Please confirm it and send us related proforma invoice.
    Please be informed that we will have 5 Bushings all save this one for repairing. At present some bushings are running but a foresight of future needs for repairing show, they will be ready to rebuild at an interval of 1 month, and we will arrange to send them one by one, it means as soon as receiving one, we will send another one for repairing.
    Considering above we are pleased to have your cooperation in this matter as before. We expect to decrease delivery time (rebuilt period), because we have confronted with critical situation seriously.
    We hope you can help us for decreasing rebuilt time, and you will appreciate our situation.
    Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards
    Last edited by heart_rr; 17-Jun-2008 at 07:08. Reason: mistake

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Would you please correct my letter?

Quote Originally Posted by heart_rr View Post
    Dear Mrs. Merker

We would like to inform you that we have had to send another 1x1400 nozzle Pt/Rh bushing for repair. Please confirm its receipt and send us a proforma invoice.

Please note that we are operating five bushings, all save this one running at present. Experience shows that they need rebuilding at monthly intervals. We will send them one by one. This means that when we receive a repaired bush from you, we will send the next one for repair.

We hope to have your cooperation in this matter as before. We would like to see a decrease in rebuild time, because we have confronted this critical situation seriously. We hope that you will appreciate our situation and that you can help us by decreasing the time taken in rebuilding the bushings.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

• Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: Would you please correct my letter?

Dear Mrs. Merker
    We would like to inform you that we had decided to send the next 1x1400 nozzle Pt/Rh bushing for repairing. Please confirm this (it) and send us related proforma invoice.
    Please be informed that we (will) have 5 more Bushings (all save) apart from this one for repairing. At present some bushings are working (running) but sooner or later all will need repair. (a foresight of future needs for repairing show,) They will be ready for (to) rebuilding at an interval of 1 month and we will arrange to send them one by one. This (it) means as soon as we receive one, the next one (we will send another) will be sent for repairing.
    Considering the above we hope (are pleased) to have your cooperation in this matter as before. We expect to decrease delivery time (rebuilding period), because we do not (have) like to be confronted with serious critical situation. ( seriously.)
    We hope, you will appreciate our situation and can help us to (for) decrease rebuilding time.
    Looking forward to hear from you soon.
    Best regards

Delete words in the brackets. New words used are highlighted.

• Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks

Dear Anglika

Thank you for your correction my letter. Your help was useful.

Respectfully yours.
    rAyA
    Last edited by heart_rr; 18-Jun-2008 at 09:57.

• Post Thanks / Like

Thanks

Dear Manas Ranjan Mallick

Thank you for your help. It was useful.

respectfully yours
    rAyA

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Would you please correct my letter?

Hi Gpopa,

As discussed in the last meeting, during the course of Daily Summary Reports, it has been noticed that the Exceptional unapproved transport cost is increasing day by day, as per daily summary report of 1st week of July 2008 the unapproved exceptional transport cost was 5 % of total exceptional cost (Total exceptional cost Rs. 8,00,000, unapproved exceptional cost Rs. 30,250). Further in our opinion, we need to send weekly unapproved transport cost to respective GM/AVP so that they can judge that cost and take appropriate step to reduce that cost.

Thanks & regards,
    Shristy

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

• Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: Would you please correct my letter?

Quote Originally Posted by shristy ballabh pandey View Post
    Hi Gpopa,

As discussed in the last meeting, during the course review of Daily Summary Reports, it was (has been) noticed that the Exceptional unapproved transport cost had beenincreasing day by day. As per the daily summary report of 1st week of July 2008 the unapproved exceptional transport cost was 5 % of total exceptional cost (Total exceptional cost Rs. 8,00,000, unapproved exceptional cost Rs. 30,250). Further in our opinion, we need to send weekly unapproved transport cost to the respective GM/AVP (so that they) who can judge that cost and take appropriate steps to reduce the same.(that cost).

Thanks & regards,
    Shristy
    Delete words in the brackets. New words used are highlighted in red.